ATS twin CP3 kit issues

Problem child

Double nickel @
So I'm having an issue with this kit I have on my 03 now. I have the old Style CP3 bracket and it broke at a pull the other day, so I ordered a new bracket. ATS went to a new style bracket so I figured well I'll need the new hard line that goes to the rail as well since the pump is mounted in a different location. So I waited till I received the bracket to get it all put on and then go from there ordering the line and other parts that has changed as well. Every picture I'm seeing of there hard line will not work on my pump even know it's a lbz pump, there new line looks to go in on the back side of the pump not the side of it like my old kit is. Maybe the picture is not what the actual line looks like but I don't want to throw money away so I'd better ask you all on here first. Thanks!

Are you sure that line isn't for a cummins pump or something? I thought the cummins style pumps feed out the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pump on top is a lbz pump. But ATS's new hard line looks like it's for a cummins pump in the pictures. So that's what I'm trying to figure out if ATS is making people run a cummins pump on the top now with there new style kit? If so I'll have to have a line made the same as my line is now just longer.

But yes you are right that's exactly what ATS's line looks like is for a cummins pump at least in the pics it does.

Back