ats twin cp3 losing rail pressure

4thgen

Installed ATS twin cp3 kit on a 2007.5, started up and idled at 7kpsi on the mini maxx truck has 250hp injectors

-drove it down the road (1 mile) and the pressure dropped and when i came to a stop the truck died.

-tried to re start it and it just died and now i have no start.

-started the truck this morning and it started right up and had 8kpsi at idle but i didnt drive it, im sure it will do the same thing.

anyone run into this?

You almost have to have a leak in one of the high pressure lines or a loose injector feed tube.

Lavon

i put the injectors in a month before but couldnt drive the truck alot until we got the twin cp3

I dont see any external leaks but i can re check the feed tube nuts

no external high pressure leaks. starts up great when cold and just idling up to temp around 125 degrees coolant temp the rail pressure goes from 2-3 kpsi and if you put the truck in gear it will stall.
so the problem im having must be related to heat

i am going to check the cross over tubes tomorrow

At the same time of the twin cp3 install i put a PPE fuel rail plug in- possible issue?

Talked to ATS today and they think the controller is no good and they are sending me a replacement

Last edited:
found the issue now the truck runs great...all of the cross over feed tube nuts we just a little loose thanks for the help guys

Back