August 4th= East Coast/West Coast

I'll be in Woodburn, only about 20 min from home :rockwoot:

Twisted Shifter said:
Im not going ... I think I will stay home
:poke: Ya might as well........with that HEAP ya got!!!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: You and Turbo whathisname:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Gary

Just 18 more days and counting. Its time for a FORD to take home the $$$.:rockwoot: :hehe: :rockwoot: :hehe:

wrongway said:
:poke: Ya might as well........with that HEAP ya got!!!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
LOl Thats funny right there!

You and Turbo whathisname:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Gary
I'll put TURBOMATT on my tailgate just for you Gary LOL

I'm thinkin you've left one of those big blue bottles to close to your computer chair....& it's leaking a bit!

...Better make sure it's full on Aug. 4th....your gonna need it!!:evil

turbomatt1 said:
I'm thinkin you've left one of those big blue bottles to close to your computer chair....& it's leaking a bit!

...Better make sure it's full on Aug. 4th....your gonna need it!!:evil

They are PURPLE! U color blind too???? The GREEN light is on the bottom of the tree, when you SEE it come on you can leave:what: :hehe: :hehe:

so how many you thinks gonna show im shooting for friday an bringing the trailer along so ill get me a spot

02 dodge4x4 5.9 said:
so how many you thinks gonna show im shooting for friday an bringing the trailer along so ill get me a spot

I've heard there's gonna be THOUSANDS of people. Make sure to get there early. Save me a spot too Benji. Gary

10-4 im gonna try i missed out at suncoast missed out at jponders so i gotta make this one so ill get there ahead of time lol hell if im over that way my toters might be there also lol

man i wish i didnt live acrossed the country from this!! I soooo want to go!!

how do you have an east/west race when you have the race as far east as possible.... houston DHRA is the TRUE east/west race.

I think its more of the East coast Vs. the South East Coast...LOL

Ya'll have a great weekend..I gotta work

Me too...every time I thought I could make it things on the job go bad again.
I finally had a full crew and a chance at going...then 5 guys quit yesterday and another this morning.
I'm starting to hate my job.

Do you want me to send you some day laborers we have a sh!t load of them out here. :hehe: :hehe:

I got a dollar that says we go faster

On my way...

Truck_and_trailer2.jpg

Dropped the truck off about an hour ago. Sitting in a random parking lot.

BIGRPOWR said:
how do you have an east/west race when you have the race as far east as possible.... houston DHRA is the TRUE east/west race.

It's not East VS. West.....it's an east coast event and a separate west coast event :pop:

Back