August Blackout and Dr. Performance.

dvst8r

Unobtainium
Dr. Performance you guys are a class act. I have been bracket racing since I was knee high to a duck and I don't think I have ever come across a professional race team with a trailer as "open" as yours.

You lent Kevin (Morkable on here) your welder and while I was welding up his charge pipe you guys were lending out a nitrous solenoid to someone else.

I just wanted to make sure that you know that your assistance was appreciated. :clap:

Kenny and the guys have been a great to race with and just be around. They have spent alot of time with use trying to sort out our Bruno/Lenco.
Thanks alot, Brad

Hey guys, that's very much appreciated and we are always glad to help. There's never a worse time than to really need something other than when your at the track without. We have been playing this game for many years and know what it's like.

We had a great time there with everyone and put alot of faces with names.

Thanks to Barry @ NADP for hosting yet another great event! Him and all of his crew busted their butts to make it the best it could be.

Also thanks to the NHRDA for organizing and sanctioning the event! It was well organized and very fashionably held. Only hold ups were the guys (like 10) that oiled down the track. By the way, if they had the new Dr. Performance oil retention device this wouldn't have been an issue! :bang
But it happens. :hehe:

Again, thanks to NADP and NHRDA for another great weekend! With a good combination of all the right people, it makes for a legitimate event! This was the case and positive result of the 2009 August Black Out!!! :rockwoot:

Had a wonderful time!

Thanks again to you guys, it seemed like Tony spent more time in our pit area than yours!!! Definitely a class act!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Alex thanks for everything. It was great to meet you and your dad! I really thank you guys for letting me get that pipe welded up!

Please dont forget to send me those catalogs you were talking about, also could you please get Kevin to call me regarding that throttle controller. I left a message for him at the hotel yesterday, but he must not have gotten it.

Thanks again

Kevin

I left a message for him at the hotel yesterday, but he must not have gotten it.

Thanks again

Kevin

I think kevin is still in the air as I type this...hahaha he didn't get a flight out of Denver until 9pm tonight...:hehe:

Hey Mike. Yeah I am sure he is,, I know he checked out of his room here this morning. If he could call me on wednesday would be great as I will be on the road all day tomorrow

Hey,, I just remembered, you were going to talk with Alex about a price for a engine diaper for my truck... just a reminder,, LOL

Hey,, I just remembered, you were going to talk with Alex about a price for a engine diaper for my truck... just a reminder,, LOL

you know what it is like talking with Alex......

:bang <---------- he is getting more accomplished than someone trying to talk with Al.....

:hehe:

SPDRA :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

now that is funny:doh:

Alex run with that I bet we could have a larger mebership than PDRA by the end of the month:cheer:

Back