August Texas Diesel Shootout - August 5th

No. Just a few ferraris, twin turbo'd BMW, a yacht, and cigarette boat. Lol. He owns the hot shot company Fastrac. Hes got some cool toys!

would you go if there was? LOL

to an event in my back yard with free beer? PROBABLY...

if it's in the fall when the weather is nice, I'd say almost definitely.

But spending $30 in diesel to go sweat my nuts off? I've been doing that for free at the house way too much lately

Max just an a 10.4 I believe. Even letting off towards the end of the track! Looked great off the line.

Stelly didn't get to run. Think one of his tires got messed up, when they were getting ready to run. The other white duramax (ccsb) ran very well. couple of 11.7's.

There was an 05 Dodge that drove from Victoria that ran a 10.7

I have videos i'll get on here later.

Well we only got one full pass in of 11.4 fuel only with crappy 60' wheel hopin real bad and overdrive issues. We tried makin a pass at end of the night but lost boost line off intake going to afc and boost gauge. Headed back down the main road had a guy doing donut throw rocks all down the side of my truck I blocked him in and confronted him about that time my buddy pulled up as he had just ran behind me then literally 40 of these fools came runnin up tryin get in middle of **** long story short i burned out on them smoked em out and my **** got beat up pelted with beer bottles fml what a good night!!!!

Back