nwpadmax

Turbo Geek
There ought to be a way of placing a funny avatar (non-editable) for those special people who:

1) obviously don't/can't/won't use the search feature

e.g., "most HP out of a Silver Bullet"

2) ask totally stupid questions

"I want to be competitive in 2.6 sledpulling in Ohio, but keep my truck streetable"

"should I buy head studs or a locker first?"

"I already have my list of parts picked out. How far will I go?"

Or, how about this, create a like / dislike button for every post. If it gets enough dislike votes, the avatar gets changed to something really ghey.

Some of these noobs lately, sheesh....so much garbage....

Unicorns for them. Good idea just never seen a like or dislike button other than rate the thread which we could use.

One of my other forums has a "rep" status. When you see something you like that is useful, new and innovative, or you just really like the guys post, you can give him a rep point.

If he does something dumbassed he loses rep points. Help identify who is knowledgeable and who is new/dumb.

Or, how about this, create a like / dislike button for every post. If it gets enough dislike votes, the avatar gets changed to something really ghey.

Some of these noobs lately, sheesh....so much garbage....

Something like this maybe?

Attachments

• Captureghey.PNG
    Captureghey.PNG
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
One of my other forums has a "rep" status. When you see something you like that is useful, new and innovative, or you just really like the guys post, you can give him a rep point.

If he does something dumbassed he loses rep points. Help identify who is knowledgeable and who is new/dumb.

Tried that. Didnt work well.

No points. Far too easy. :hehe:

I agree LOL

Everybody takes an aptitude test before they are able to join.

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

LOL Sorry, it was the obvious thing to do. :poke:

Yeah, it's one of the obligatory things to do, one should almost be disappointed if it doesn't happen...

Kinda like the inevitable "if you post up some pictures of her, we could make a more informed decision" type of question :D

Back