Awesome Customer Service!

cashwheel

bolt on warrior
Hey man I know your not really working in the shop next door anymore, but you are all still family and since everybody loves to tell bad story's on the net I figured I would break the pace a little. I got some awesome help today on a buddie's truck that has been driving me nuts! I drove up from Luling because Y'all are the closest shop that I trusted and man did it pay off, Alex took an hour out of his day to help me diagnose and when I tried to pay him he told me not to worry about it. I cant say enough about how nice it is to see a shop that reminds me of the old school way of business, its really like your a friend not a customer. Zach you can definitely give little brother a pat on the back for keeping up the great tradition you started.:Cheer:

Yup I will say Zach is really customer focused!

I had a camshaft that I had bought a few years ago and had no idea what the profiles looked like, so I sent it to Zach and he spec'd it out for me and shipped it back with a few of his stickers! :rock If I wasn't broke and jobless right now I would be putting one of his cams in my truck since I am having to do a complete rebuild! lol

Back