B and W fifth wheel

explosives87

powder monkey
I am looking to get a camper to stay in for work insted of living out of a motel room. Has anyone used one or know someone that as one, what do they like and dislike about it.

Never used there fifth wheel setup but have loved their turnover ball. Had it in 3 trucks already with out any complaints.

The fith wheel plate for a B&W is awesome. It is adjustable front and back so you can get the weight where you want it. Rubber mounted top that is easily removeable. Only hitch I will ever have. Its expensive but worth every penny.

I have been using the B&W Companion hitch since 2002. Heavy built compared to others in my opinion. I have been looking for a newer truck and if the truck has another brand of hitch system installed it is bypassed.

I love mine dude. Like others said very easy to put in and out and then nothing left in your bed.

I like my gooseneck setup.. I just wish their companion 5th wheel hitch was rated for more weight.. Still a great setup, and enough for most.

good investment for sure. Have a friend with one for 2 years and has been great!

I like my gooseneck setup.. I just wish their companion 5th wheel hitch was rated for more weight.. Still a great setup, and enough for most.

Its rated for 18k. Didnt know there was one rated for any more weight for a pickup? Anyways I love mine.

Its rated for 18k. Didnt know there was one rated for any more weight for a pickup? Anyways I love mine.

they rate them as high as 25k, they have to. Quite a few trailers nowadays are over 18k loaded..

everything I've read/heard people really like the companion setup...

I've been looking at 5ers lately, so I've been doing the same research you are

everything I've read/heard people really like the companion setup...

I've been looking at 5ers lately, so I've been doing the same research you are

Its a piece of cake to put in and take out. And ya dont have to worry about cuttin your bed up to mount the rails like the other ones. If your arent gonna go over the 18k, I would highly reccomend it.

The fith wheel plate for a B&W is awesome. It is adjustable front and back so you can get the weight where you want it. Rubber mounted top that is easily removeable. Only hitch I will ever have. Its expensive but worth every penny.

It's also adjustable up and down. Easy to assemble and not really much more expensive than any of the others. Worth EVERY penny you will pay for it.

I think you can find them on ebay for $750. I gave $850 for mine but the place I bought it from had it in stock and needed it in a pinch.

Back