B.O.B Philpot, Ky

joez farmerboy

Next weekend, July 13-14 there will be a B.O.B Pull in conjunction with the Daviess Co. Fair. There were several trucks there last year and the crowd loved the diesel trucks and tractors!! There will be 2.6 trucks and a stock diesel class for sure with tractor classes. More info on B.O.B. website. :Cheer:

may run again not 100% sure

I see a problem for one of my customers in the rules for kill switch. Say no butter fly style air shut off. We just put a ED shut off on his truck. He was planning on running hope that some one else can explain reason why.

Last edited:
Pulls still happening! Come on up Jordan no rain here. They put on a good show last night, cannot wait till tonight with what ran last night and 4 more classes should be a great time.

Think we got Pinion bearing will know tomorrow. Had one customer get ring & Pinion he was first hook. Enjoyed pulling tonight now time for some changes

Hey Jordan ,It's Chris. Thank you guys for coming out and playing. It was good seeing you guys again. Tell your buddies it was nice meeting them also. Let me know if you guys have any questions or anything. Thanks for being curtious during teching. You guys have nice trucks.

Chris it was nice to pull with you guys. Only thing is wish had more pulls down this way. Last night was the breaking factor of ditching my 4.10 gears in going lower. Looking into dual rear wheel set up. Hope to have everything done for our local pull Aug 3 to see how it goes. In plan to pull with you guys in Oct when you come back to Owensboro.

Good deal! Let me know if you guy's need anything. cya then. good luck on the gears

Back