Back in a Ford

Swamp Star

Go big or go home
Well I traded my Dodge for a 02 ccsb 4x4. The truck is stock minus straight pipe and homemade cai. I have been out of the loop on 7.3 stuff for years now. My question is who makes the best tunes now days? Not going for anything crazy but a multi postion on the fly would be nice.

Here is the new ride

490DA6EB-8DCE-4482-866B-74493809BA55-11132-00001032DBC43E60.jpg

I just thought about this. KEM is only 15 minutes from my house. Anybody running there tunes in a 7.3?

Gear head gets my vote. Very smooth linear power and my experience is from 2+ years ago..no telling how awesome it's gotten nowadays

Thanks for the input. I still haven't bought anything for it. I found a old Superchips I bought years ago that I am running for the moment. If it doesn't sell or get traded I think Im gonna run Full Force stage 1's and GTP38R with somebody's custom tunes.

I have truck source diesel tunes on my 02 they are out of Texas. Came from diesel innovation tunes to these and world of difference. Everybody I have talked to running truck source tunes loves them and from what I understand there is something special about tuning an 02 I believe it is something with the trans but don't hold me to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back