Back Rack/ Strobe Lights

Dboy11

Resident Closet Gay
Ive been doing some highway work and I want to go ahead and add a back rack with an amber strobe up top. Also going to do it on my Mosquito Squad trucks with a toolbox. They are mostly 2007 and newer F-150's. Anyways, I have always had my strobes from these guys:

https://speedtechlights.com/product_detail.php?iid=1&catid=4&id=254

I have no reason to go anywhere else because their stuff has been freaking awesome, in fact I have their hideway LED kit on the way.

Should I go to whelen or what?

Last edited:
Gets a few bars from rigid leds and make them strobe, blind people for miles.

Gets a few bars from rigid leds and make them strobe, blind people for miles.

I dont need my guys to blind them, thats the only reason I go out there with my truck! Got directional bars in the front windshield on the top, across the back windshield and am going to add some to the grill and on the side of the truck somehow!

Ya dont hold back on extreme chicken lights. What ever happened to the guy with the sign who points to where your supposed to go? He get run over because nobody saw him?

Ya dont hold back on extreme chicken lights. What ever happened to the guy with the sign who points to where your supposed to go? He get run over because nobody saw him?

We dont have Flaggers on the highway. Most of it is at night, On I-64, I-95 etc. The more lights the better for the freaking idiots out there.

We dont have Flaggers on the highway. Most of it is at night, On I-64, I-95 etc. The more lights the better for the freaking idiots out there.

Chit. We have had signs, trucks, and 4 1k watt flood lights for emergencies. Our final solution was a guy with a shotgun pointed at the on-coming cars but we thought the county/state boys wouldn't like that...

Chit. We have had signs, trucks, and 4 1k watt flood lights for emergencies. Our final solution was a guy with a shotgun pointed at the on-coming cars but we thought the county/state boys wouldn't like that...

Well I have already got that stuff to :hehe: Like I said the more the better!

I'm not into light bars myself. I've got a little set from autozone, it's like 2 lights, each is probably 1 1/2" tall, 4" long (guessing). They will light up, i'd say put them in your back glass shooting out. Theres one fella that did that with those lights, and its working great. comes with a little control box, few differant flash modes, or you can use them as bright running lights (pointing behind you.. guess that'd be good for the ricer with bright blue headlights on your bumper). You can get wig-wag from jc whitney to flash your headlights alternatly (for the day time i'd say). And maybe some more of those square strobes on the front would be nice. Those little bitty single led strobes don't work so good though. Had some on my old atv, had to turn off my lights to see them...

I'm not into light bars myself. I've got a little set from autozone, it's like 2 lights, each is probably 1 1/2" tall, 4" long (guessing). They will light up, i'd say put them in your back glass shooting out. Theres one fella that did that with those lights, and its working great. comes with a little control box, few differant flash modes, or you can use them as bright running lights (pointing behind you.. guess that'd be good for the ricer with bright blue headlights on your bumper). You can get wig-wag from jc whitney to flash your headlights alternatly (for the day time i'd say). And maybe some more of those square strobes on the front would be nice. Those little bitty single led strobes don't work so good though. Had some on my old atv, had to turn off my lights to see them...

Well there is your problem, your purchasing them from JC whitney :hehe:

If you want to play with the big boys, you gotta pay :stab:

this is my dually with a back rack and a code3 2100 LED amber lightbar with LED STT 12 modules total with solid/flashing halogen takedown/worklights in the front. also have 4 sound off LED3's around license plate (2 amber, 2 white), 2 amber code3 XT4's on back of dually fender. amber strobe tubes in backup lights and lights on sides of back rack. sure gets your attention.

Soundoff signal makes good products. most of sirennet's stuff is reboxed soundoff or whelen.

Cody

Attachments

• Picture 132.jpg
    Picture 132.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 164.jpg
    Picture 164.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 160.jpg
    Picture 160.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
Dean, look at AWDirect.com. They carry several different brands and even have an AW brand like the strobes I bought (actual strobes, not LED). Look around on their page, you might find something.

Dean, I'm going to end up replacing my Whelen HAW strobes this year because the second power supply took a dump on me. I'm looking really close at the Sound Off Undercover LED HAW's because the switch on the fly patter is much better than the Whelen.

Strobes N' More

Well there is your problem, your purchasing them from JC whitney :hehe:

If you want to play with the big boys, you gotta pay :stab:

Ha no, i don't have the headlight flasher thingy.... its $80 so i said no lol

Besides.. i can't be souping up my truck in a few months i'll have to take it all off for the drivers testy thingy. My buddy had to STRIP his truck!

I don't know if they'll pass my truck anyway... with the straight pipe... and its ugliness... :rockwoot:

this is my dually with a back rack and a code3 2100 LED amber lightbar with LED STT 12 modules total with solid/flashing halogen takedown/worklights in the front. also have 4 sound off LED3's around license plate (2 amber, 2 white), 2 amber code3 XT4's on back of dually fender. amber strobe tubes in backup lights and lights on sides of back rack. sure gets your attention.

Soundoff signal makes good products. most of sirennet's stuff is reboxed soundoff or whelen.

Cody

Dang, take a video of that at night. I'm sure its a sight!

Back