bad azz 1200hp turbo sand truck

Truck is old lol. Runs good but they sold it I belive.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

That is freakin sweet! Definitely enough power and speed to do something stupid in:rockwoot:.

I will post some videos later tonight of our sand truck that's in my sig. 59 Chevy blown all aluminum 565 on alky that's well north of 1600hp

ya post up!! that sounds sick.. but you know im partial to turbos and that thing made 1210 to the ground so its up there in hp also..

ya post up!! that sounds sick.. but you know im partial to turbos and that thing made 1210 to the ground so its up there in hp also..

Lol I agree. I love turbos to and i saw that truck last year and it's sick

that truck is cool and all but did you guys see panty droppa now that was a truck, and a really cool owner to boot:bang

if you watch the dyno of that truck it was making like 22psi.. pretty good for 1200hp to the ground..
ya panty dripper dip**** truck is hella sick dawg.. the guys a friggen tool.. really wish someone would slap hid flatbill azz and put the video online..

Sand dune stuff makes me wana go to sleep. Boooooooo. Cool truck though.

saw one guy in the sand under "bretts twin turbo" on u tube puttin a whoopin on a bunch of gassers.. that was kinda cool..

Lucas english built that truck, he's got some pretty cool toys. We went up to his shop last year for a raptor dyno day, he had an internally stock raptor that did 126 hp on e85 and 26psi boost. The sand talon videos are pretty funny too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

a6fa214d-71b8-6149.jpg

a6fa214d-71c6-c92f.jpg

Will post vids in a bit. Won't let me post it threw my ohone.

Here is a video of the first pass on the motor. Set a national record for fastest full size pickup on sand. Has gone much faster since this video. This was back in April. Ran a 4.27 at 78 mph in 300ft.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUCg9kDzl3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUCg9kDzl3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Back