banks at sema (look out BO)

THE
GLOVES
ARE
OFF!!!

Just kidding. We've got a ways to go still before it's going to be competitive. Looks *****in' though, right?

Later
Chris

Dead Sexy Chris... You guys did a great job. When do yall plan on taking it out for some laps?

Looks good. It will be interesting to see how it does.

That is about the most pro diesel talk I have heard him give that wasn't 80% pro ME.

Man that's purrty. He's gonna be hard to compete against with those deep pockets. So much for Scheids grass roots venture....he's gonna have to dig real deep now !

I think I can count on half a hand, those out there that are able to go to that level.... some big sponsors are gonna have to set up for it to get where Gale and many of us want it to go

I'm gonna step on the toes today I guess....but Gale saying there's only 2 other rails he's aware of just shows how out of touch he is with diesel racing IMHO.
Dustin Bentz...2 cars
Scheid
DR Performance
Houge
Lott
Wide Open Performance
John Robinson's old rail
And I'm sure I'm forgetting someone myself...........

The new Banks car looks awesome though....much props to the crew that does the real work on it.

"its the basic engine you would find in with your pickup truck." with the addition of a lot of:nos:!!! it is a very nice rail though.

I'm gonna step on the toes today I guess....but Gale saying there's only 2 other rails he's aware of just shows how out of touch he is with diesel racing IMHO.
Dustin Bentz...2 cars
Scheid
DR Performance
Houge
Lott
Wide Open Performance
John Robinson's old rail
And I'm sure I'm forgetting someone myself...........

The new Banks car looks awesome though....much props to the crew that does the real work on it.

Keating building one isnt he?

But, ITS STILL A BANKS!!!!

and Always will be!!

Go Scheid!!!!!!!!!!!! (Cummins)!!!!!!!

Looking Good! Congrats to the guys turning the wrenches. Just remeber it has to get to 200mph before it can smash it. Way to call out Schieds Gale!

looks great and can't wait to see it run..maybe at Suncoast open house in february to kick off 2009??????????

I'm impressed, and disappointed

I'm impressed that Gale banks didn't out right lie and go with the "we are the first diesel dragster". yaaay!

Disappointed in that the Banks employees that FREQUENT this site and posted in this thread didn't ensure their boss had the proper information. 2? come on!

So where are all the bottles hiding on that thing?

Someone needs to get Gale some interviewing lessons for Christmas BTW. Should we start a CompD fund?

And I have to get "technical" here.. No duramax making over 1000hp "is your basic motor out of a truck" anymore.

Back