Banks is calling out Everyone!!!!

Slow trucks breaking all the time do not put people in the stands. Perfect example Robinson, the Tia truck, the bigger teams that look good and perform (even fricken Wade) draw the majority of the onlookers and spectators. Those guys have sponsors work hard and look professional (at least to the average person). Those sponsors help them to accomplish their goals.

I think you are missing the point...

Again, it's about the almighty dollar. If the stands are sparse, it doesn't matter how many trucks break records, the sponsors don't spend money because the advertising isn't there. Scheid, Banks, and Power Service all have a nice little market and are almost guaranteed to get people buying from them. Why? Their name is established and these vehicles help further that. I bet if you packed the stands for 1 year, you'll see a whole new cubic dollar spent on fast trucks with new sponsors that we have never seen in the industry before.

I think it is funny the left coast thinks they are the power coast. All the big boys are in the midwest.

Also, a few years ago there was a big scandle with the EPA. Wasn't gale involved in that? Or am I wrong here?

Again, it's about the almighty dollar. If the stands are sparse, it doesn't matter how many trucks break records, the sponsors don't spend money because the advertising isn't there. Scheid, Banks, and Power Service all have a nice little market and are almost guaranteed to get people buying from them. Why? Their name is established and these vehicles help further that. I bet if you packed the stands for 1 year, you'll see a whole new cubic dollar spent on fast trucks with new sponsors that we have never seen in the industry before.

I can not even tell what the disagreement is about now by this response. :doh:

I think it is funny the left coast thinks they are the power coast. All the big boys are in the midwest.

Also, a few years ago there was a big scandle with the EPA. Wasn't gale involved in that? Or am I wrong here?

Now we know what the Fox says....

If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. I'm married to Karma.

If I ran this forum, Id ban your ass for that ****ty tasteless cowardly remark on a man that you have never meet. What's this world come to. Wishing physical harm on a stranger just to follow a retard crowd is a low blow I don't give a damn where you come from.

I'd personally hold you down while Gale himself whipped your young ass with his cane. Good advise, stop following the crowd and think for yourself, it will do you a lot of good.

Im a nobody retard but man, that just crossed me wrong. Ive thought on that comment for a couple days to not reply and mind my own business but, **** it it needed saying. I have no idea why people would hate on Banks or anyone else [big company] besides pure jealously or following a silly crowd. I dought 95% of that crowd even really feels that way, but it sounds cool to them to talk **** behind a key board. The same guys would likely piss their pants and ask for a autograph if you meet them in person at a car show, Sema, etc......

Maybe Im a dick for mentioning it and not minding my own damn business also, I said it being 'real' though and that makes the difference in 'my' book. Stupid to judge a man until he's personally done you a wrong or at least meet the mother ****er in person. My filthy two cents.:poke:

Last edited:

I think it was over having the carb # on products. They work hard to make their products 50 state compliant and spent big money get it all certified.

If I ran this forum, Id ban your ass for that ****ty tasteless cowardly remark on a man that you have never meet. What's this world come to. Wishing physical harm on a stranger just to follow a retard crowd is a low blow I don't give a damn where you come from.

I'd personally hold you down while Gale himself whipped your young ass with his cane. Good advise, stop following the crowd and think for yourself, it will do you a lot of good.

Im a nobody retard but man, that just crossed me wrong. Ive thought on that comment for a couple days to not reply and mind my own business but, **** it it needed saying. I have no idea why people would hate on Banks or anyone else [big company] besides pure jealously or following a silly crowd. I dought 95% of that crowd even really feels that way, but it sounds cool to them to talk **** behind a key board. The same guys would likely piss their pants and ask for a autograph if you meet them in person at a car show, Sema, etc......

Maybe Im a dick for mentioning it and not minding my own damn business also, I said it being 'real' though and that makes the difference in 'my' book. Stupid to judge a man until he's personally done you a wrong or at least meet the mother ****er in person. My filthy two cents.:poke:

Ownage...

:eek:wned:

Who cares. I'm a nobody. I just don't like the guy. You kids can go to bed now.

I was thinking exactly the same thing on all accounts.
I was not going to waste time typing a response but I will tell you I feel exactly the same way.

Very well said. Spot on too.

I can't wait to see them back out, the fact is their behind and by a Long ways. This means they have to pull all stops and put Everything into their 'programs' to try and better the guys ahead of them. That makes for an Exciting race! And it's the 'grudge' thing that's been brought up around here before that's finally going to happen! How could you ask for better in Diesel Motorsports racing than having the top teams in the top 2 classes fighting 'Hard' for the championship position and National records.

I don't know squat about the DMax's but from what others are doing and have done in the past, and the reliability at 'trying' to get to the power level of either Scheid or the HyperMax guys........ good luck because your going to need it. Sure 1200 to even 1500 hp is a ton and will fly in the correct chassis, but come on 6.30's at over 220 mph.... is power on a diff. planet from those numbers! Freckin' double!

Scheid camp claims 2800 with their new billet block/head 12v and HyperMax says 3000hp.
6.20'S from a 7.17 would be unbelievable to me from them

Cant wait to see them battle.

Ryan

I agree completely the cummins camp has such a huge r&d following wih pullers and drags, there are some big duramax's in the works and I hope they get completed. But there is a performance gap to be closed for sure, with the new heads out there being tested, I say p-pump d-max billet block low compression stroker. Flame suite on for the CR guys to burn me

CR's are coming along and making huge power

Last edited:
Only thing I really think that would be "fair". Is banks needs to bring their asses to Scheid, Hypermax and Wade. The record holders shouldn't have to chase Banks to get a good race. Canks doesn't have the records the other guys do. So go get them, not them go get Banks. All the other teams make plenty of races throughout the year. Bring your asses to an event they are at if you want to race them.

Agree!! I know we, Wade and I, went everywhere we could afford to, between fiscally and without me losing my 9-5, that we could this past season. It is hard to do the traveling, ESP if ur on a coast and not in the Midwest. I give te G&J guys all the credit in the world for making most of the races every year. It's hard. We all know that Banks has the $$$ to travel. We proved this year that we can run those #s at almost any track. That's hard to do. But at the end of the day, out best passes have always been our home track. Don't just do it once. Come to other tracks and run the numbers and, as everyone told Wade, "beat the competition and not just make single passes." There is no pressure to do good when you run singles.

I like big HP diesels. I dont really care if its funded by Billy joe and Bubba, big oil money, or some old fart who might exaggerate his accomplishments a little bit.

WTF is wrong with trapper? :doh:

I rarely follow any kind of drag racing anymore and my diesel is just an appliance at this point so I'll reserve my thoughts on Banks. However, what I take issue with applies to all forms of motorsports. I just cannot grasp how anyone involved in any form of racing, can conceivably think that racers with multi-million dollar budgets are "good for the sport."
:umno:

You sir, are wrong.

I also pooped today.

6y7ere9y.jpg

Banks is a puss. He might as well just Buy his Records back. And screw some of you bandwagon lovers.

So because he's created a successful business and has more money than the rest of us we should hope he gets in a wreck?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

So because he's created a successful business and has more money than the rest of us we should hope he gets in a wreck?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That is a bit harsh (dont think Trapper really meant that he's a good guy)

I am sure all of us would like to see the under dogs spank Banks ass in every category though!

Trapper did provoke the quote of the year from Ryan LMAO I'd personally hold you down while Gale himself whipped your young ass with his cane.

Post of the year!!

Back