Bash on the Bayou!!!! WILL CONTINUE!!

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
Well...it is confirmed!!!

The Bash will continue, for those that came, many of you were told it would be the last one I would be able to put together, so I asked which people would like it to continue, and would be willing to help make it happen.

There was more than I expected that were willing to give their time to make sure the Event continued as I started it....but there was one Group of people that were die-hard about the idea....and it was one of the sponsors.

Coy with Coy's Diesel Specialties went out of his way to call me asking if he could be the one to do it.....though if anyone can help him...I know I'd appreciate it as well.

He wants to keep it exactly the same....same track, same hotel, same girls, same crawfish man(Danny), same band, and same bunch of animals at the AFTERPARTY!!!!

He said he'd like to add some stuff as well....sounds like he has big plans.

It will be at the end of April, same as before......and......I will be there, though I won't be running it like I did before.

Some of you may remember his truck, and his people....though his truck is going through a Cummins conversions, dual cp3's, and some other goodies...

4551459007_8cfb1f16a6_b.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

Tank, you can always count on our support! You have done a great job with the event, tell Coy to call if he needs anything!

One of us may make it down this year and enjoy some of the fun!

:woohoo:

The original BASH on the BAYOU was run by 3 people...
...Me, rainwater (rob), and Z7What (wayne). And we were all equally-ish involved....but life happened....rainwater got a job...wayne got married.....so I had to take over to make sure the BASH continued..

Now I make all the calls to the sponsors/vendors, asking if they would like to donate anything for the raffles or prize money...which takes months...and storing all the goodies in my house, sometimes got me into trouble with the x-wife LOL. Then there is scheduling, the track, the hotel, the band, the girls, the crawfish, and getting all the contracts in place and signed.

But in the end, ask anyone that has been to the BASH, and they'll tell you that on that day, everyone pulls together to make it happen. Someone steps up to cook the crawfish, someone provides the veggies, someone goes to pick up the beer for me, everyone gets involved.....and I think that because it is run this way...it makes everyone feel like they are a part of the Bash...not just random people in a crowd....which is what makes the BASH great!

One of the largest parts of the whole thing is NADM, they help with advertising, and provide a ton monetary support, wether with pize money or giveaways...but it is having ALL the sponsors that make the BASH happen....if it wasn't for them...no one would come. People like winning prizes, it's just the way it is.

Coy plans on keeping it the same, but adding more to it, which is exactly what the BASH needs to grow even more.

All I can hope for is YOU guys, the ones that have attended, don't let it die out when I leave..

You or Coy get ahold of me when the time comes. We will do something as usual. I plan on being there this year also.

Thanks guys...like I've always said....the BASH isn't possible without guys like you.

Thank you!

The original BASH on the BAYOU was run by 3 people...
...Me, rainwater (rob), and Z7What (wayne). And we were all equally-ish involved....but life happened....rainwater got a job...wayne got married.....so I had to take over to make sure the BASH continued..

Now I make all the calls to the sponsors/vendors, asking if they would like to donate anything for the raffles or prize money...which takes months...and storing all the goodies in my house, sometimes got me into trouble with the x-wife LOL. Then there is scheduling, the track, the hotel, the band, the girls, the crawfish, and getting all the contracts in place and signed.

But in the end, ask anyone that has been to the BASH, and they'll tell you that on that day, everyone pulls together to make it happen. Someone steps up to cook the crawfish, someone provides the veggies, someone goes to pick up the beer for me, everyone gets involved.....and I think that because it is run this way...it makes everyone feel like they are a part of the Bash...not just random people in a crowd....which is what makes the BASH great!

One of the largest parts of the whole thing is NADM, they help with advertising, and provide a ton monetary support, wether with pize money or giveaways...but it is having ALL the sponsors that make the BASH happen....if it wasn't for them...no one would come. People like winning prizes, it's just the way it is.

Coy plans on keeping it the same, but adding more to it, which is exactly what the BASH needs to grow even more.

All I can hope for is YOU guys, the ones that have attended, don't let it die out when I leave..

Tank now that you are just participating maybe we can finally have some drinks now. :Cheer:

Back