Battery disconnect that shuts 12v off

It will come in time. I have more safety stuff then is required by the class. Bigger cage ect. I know it sounds bad bad I have no desire to sit out another season. If if runs away I will bump it in neutral and let it kill itself.

DUH!!! Sorry, we were manual with weighted clutch and no neutral. Let 'er go!! lol

I had forgotten everyone doesn't run the same tranny as us. lol

190dd58df6275409e33714c24f24944c.png

Nhra says positive but ive never had a tech guy verify which side cable its hooked too. All mine are ground side.

The nhra tech that got me checked to see if it was on the pos side. I probably should have thought to just rewire my external regulator and I wouldn't have had to run a cable from the back to the alt and back. Add that to the list of things to fix. :doh:

The nhra tech that got me checked to see if it was on the pos side. I probably should have thought to just rewire my external regulator and I wouldn't have had to run a cable from the back to the alt and back. Add that to the list of things to fix. :doh:

Only grief I've ever caught over the shutoff is having it mounted external of the vehicle.. I would sure love to hear the reasoning behind the it must be on the "positive" side of battery.. One is no good without the other so what's it matter..

Back