BBD Indoors no smoke tube :)

Sweet run Scott. :rockwoot:

Boy, that little door sure comes at ya fast don't it....

Lynn

Great job Scott. For those that were not there, this was a tougher run for Scott then what it looks because the pullers were not able to pull through the doors, due to a large lip/door seal. The sled driver has never hooked on to a super mod truck before, so his instructions were to load it as hard as possible and to apply the sled brakes at 3/4 track.

Well the operator must have had a ride of his life, as he applied the brake at half track. LOL
When I talked to him after his ride, he said, "I want one of those". :rockwoot:

Good job to all the track workers and organizers as they went out of their way to prep the track and accommodate us. :Cheer:

good job Scott I have to get one of those helmet cams.

Dale

Thanks Lynn/ Mark / Elliot.

Dale, here ya go GoPro :)

Mark, good seeing you again and thanks for coming down for the run.

BBD

Great job Scott. For those that were not there, this was a tougher run for Scott then what it looks because the pullers were not able to pull through the doors, due to a large lip/door seal. The sled driver has never hooked on to a super mod truck before, so his instructions were to load it as hard as possible and to apply the sled brakes at 3/4 track.

Well the operator must have had a ride of his life, as he applied the brake at half track. LOL
When I talked to him after his ride, he said, "I want one of those". :rockwoot:

Good job to all the track workers and organizers as they went out of their way to prep the track and accommodate us. :Cheer:

Did they load it up with extra weight too? It looked like he did stop 150 foot earlier then it normally stops

Great seeing you out there Scott with BBD! What a sight...and when that motor goes from purr to full attack mode, stand back!

Wow the helmet cam is simply amazing. I cant wait for the first time that I actually hook to a sled!

Thank's Scott I know what I need to be saving for this winter maybe Santa will bring it.We used to pull mini rods in a indoor arena with only a 180ft track the door looks like a doggy door at 30mph.

Dale

Back