BD Intake Manifold Sale $199.00

BDPowerDave

BD-Power Rep.
Always wanted a new Intake Manifold but did not have the $400 bucks? Now you can afford to increased performance, utilize induction and boost ports and most importantly... install one of the best dress ups you can put under the hood of Dodge Cummins.

On Sale HERE $199.00 US

dodge_intake_manifold.jpg

I've never been in the market for one of these, but I thought they were all interchangeable on all years of 5.9's. Are they not?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Wow what a rush of orders this morning, definitely a price point selling item :)

They do not fit the 12 Valve's , they were on the R&D schedule for yearsbut got bumped too many times with all the new model changes and emission systems taking up all the development time...

I was at dealer training a 2 weeks ago and it was definitley being discuss but no ETA on the 6.7L yet.

Dave

I really wish y'all would put a 12 valve horn in the process. I imagine they would be good sellers. Not alot of options out there.

What would you recommend for 12 valves? I don't need pretty, its a race truck. If I had the time I'd make one and my tig welder is broken and I don't wanna pay to fix it right now.

Time is what BD's is up against as well, just not enough time in the day and engineers are not cheep lol

I have never attempted to modify one but have heard of it done and seen lots of fabricated intakes.

Dave

For those who are waiting, 30 more units will be available Tuesday the 19th and all back orders will be filled.

Dave

Back