BD nationals, hotel info

Redneck6.0L

32281 Lougheed Highway

Mission, BC V2V 1A3, Canada

(604) 820-5500

this is where alot of us are staying, they have a great resturant and pub attached

see you guys and gals there

We just booked our rooms last week as they fill up fast , you forgot to tell everyone to ask for the Mission Raceway Discount

I hope mission is not the first place I get to see your smilen face :Cheer:

Whats the name of the hotel, is it the same one we stayed at last year? Sounds like it, right across from the track on the hill a bit?

Going to try and fly up there for this one!

Your truck will be awaiting for you in the staging lanes and maybe we will interview if you go red :tree:

_HAO1093.jpg

So does it help your 60 foot times when you lean forward :hehe:

Your truck will be awaiting for you in the staging lanes and maybe we will interview if you go red :tree:

_HAO1093.jpg

So does it help your 60 foot times when you lean forward:hehe:

:doh: I'm short, I couldn't reach the t-case shifter with out leaning forward haha Still my best race to date!

You buy the tech card and its yours for the weekend , who knows it might run faster than a certain ford that is supposedly coming down for this event :poke:

Can't wait. If u need to be picked up at the airport. Let us know
Thanks! We would probably fly into Seattle and drive up, like we did two years ago. Cheaper that way! LOL

You buy the tech card and its yours for the weekend , who knows it might run faster than a certain ford that is supposedly coming down for this event :poke:
Tempting! Still depends on Matt's work schedule. See you in a week!

Just made reservations, at the Best Western, rate was $107 racer's rate.

Look forward to having a beer after the race

Last edited:
We are probably gonna stay at the track again like we did last year. We might pull in late saturday night cause we heard there might be a Sled Pull Event in Alberta on the 2nd not far from Edmonton? We might try to run both Events but that's lots of driving in 2 days?

We are probably gonna stay at the track again like we did last year. We might pull in late saturday night cause we heard there might be a Sled Pull Event in Alberta on the 2nd not far from Edmonton? We might try to run both Events but that's lots of driving in 2 days?

Gabe, I wouldn't expect anything different. Need any of the cheap rot gut beer you like so well?:D

LOL, I may do something similar, there is a big-$ bracket race in Bremerton on Saturday, will probably hit that on the way up. Crappy thing is from Bremerton it's a choice of lots of backtracking or a roughly $80 ferry ride. At least I can catch up on sleep on the Ferry, will probably opt for that route!

Gabe, I wouldn't expect anything different. Need any of the cheap rot gut beer you like so well?:D

mmmm! I can taste it already, That would be so awesome of you. We finally ran out in late october from what we brought back after Topeka. lol

Back