BD R700 Twins

crewdog130

hey everyone. I have a few questions for yall. I'm trying to figuer out about how much hp and trq I might be making. Heres what I have.
02 Cummins, road ripper 3000 built trans with triple disk converter solid billet input shaft, 150 Hp DDP injectors, ARP head studds, Edge comp with Hot
unlock, FASS 220, BD R700 twins with cold air intake, banks Big Hoss intake manifold, 4" down pipe, 5" exhaust all the way back behind the right tire. I
think thats about all the "go fast" stuff.ha Thanks!

hey everyone. I have a few questions for yall. I'm trying to figuer out about how much hp and trq I might be making. Heres what I have.
02 Cummins, fart ripper 3000 built trans with triple disk converter solid billet input shaft, 150 Hp DDP injectors, ARP head studds, Edge comp with Hot
unlock, tuned AFC, FASS 220, BD R700 twins with cold air intake, banks Big Hoss the gas intake manifold, 4" down pipe, 5" exhaust all the way back behind the right tire. I
think thats about all the "easy bolt on" stuff thats not even close to being ready for CompD. ha Thanks!

Fixed a few things for ya Mr double poster.

Ha thanks bud. Im deployed right now and just trying to figure some numbers. It was dynoed in albuquerque 3yrs ago and I made 325hp and 815tq. that was just with an Airdog 150 and the egde without the hot unlock.

Thanks for your service.

That said, nobody here has a magic wand that tells numbers. Only one way to find out.

Back