BD Truckin' Nationals June 2nd

NHRDA

Date: June 2nd, 2013 No Rain Date

Location: Mission Raceway Park, Mission BC 32670 Dyke Rd, Mission, BC V2V 5V6, Canada

Saturday: Dyno Days at BD Power, 33723 King Road, Abbotsford, BC

Sunday:
8am - Competitor gates open
9am - Spectator gates Open
9:30am - Mandatory Driver's Meeting
10am - 5pm - NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing Featuring - Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman
10am - 3pm - Show N Shine

Admission Fees:
Spectator $10.00 Kids 12 and Under FREE
Competitor Fee's $55.00 Entrance Fee for drag racers

Lodging recommmendations: Best Western Mission City Lodge 32281 Lougheed Hwy Mission, B.C. V2V 1A 604-820-5510 Make sure to ask for the Mission Raceway Rate when you book your rooms.

BD-poster-web.png

Looking forward to it. Hopefully the stars align and all the pieces come together and we have a chance to do some testing prior.....

I'm planning to be there... My truck should be running in time, but I'd like to do some testing and tuning prior. So I guess I'm saying I hope I'll be there.

I won't have the necessary safety equipment in my truck to run down the 1/4, so I'm just planning to see what kind of power it makes on the dyno.

Pretty much everyday until this is a get the truck done day. :lolly:

Looking forward to both the dyno and the race.

We will be there....made a big change so truck is on its way to TS see how we do in the east this weekend then home for a weekend off adjust a few things then Mission....

To everybody that is going to mission, have a great & safe trip. Unfortunitly we will not be able to attend this year due to my work. Hopefully we can make Edmonton?

We are bringing the black truck for super diesel if I remember correctly we won that running an 11.90 with a 1

Well after more setbacks then I care to talk about, tonight we are loading up a 90% complete, untested, untuned truck. It will be an interesting shakedown to say the least, but we will be there!

A big thanks to:

Randy @ Toxic customs, for rewiring that truck front to back, and the crazy hours needed to get it done.

Steve @ Commercial powertrain, for letting us tie up your shop, for 4 converter swaps and 3 transmission case swaps, worth of time over the last couple days

Steve @ TCS for all the converters, and transmission hard parts. It is great to have them in our corner this year.

Dave @ Passenger Diesel for getting last years head repaired on a moments notice when we realized we would not be ready for the big head

Matt @ Dfc Diesel for getting that engine to us ASAP after our rod fiasco

Kyle @ Flow Pro for the exhaust, and sponsorship it is good to have another local company supporting us

Fass for the fuel pumps

Erik @ ADP for setting us up with Precision

Precision Turbos for the big shiny whirly boost machine

Tate for letting us borrow your welder for the last several months, and the hours and ideas you have put in

Mike for your engine hoist, and the all hours random parts supply

Chris for the unending tech support

Jade for the parts running, and time spent wrenching

My wife (even though she won't read this) for supporting all the hours put in

Torrey for believing enough in this idea to let me see it through, and being the eternal optimist that it will work, and we will be done in time (and here we are)

Back