BDP Open House/Grand Opening May 10th

bdp

beans diesel performance
This year we will have a brand new shop to christen with our yearly gathering. Dunbar will have his dyno there to humble everyone as well as an onsite burnout strip to blast your tires all you want while people watch and laugh at you. We will throw down some burgers and some dogs and some other stuff, byob. Plenty of room for onsite camping, we may even have a place for a little mud boggin if you want to get your truck dirty.

Address is
210 Rollin Coal Lane
Woodbury, TN 37190

Directions are very easy it is right on a major 4 lane hwy, even Mapquest will have a hard time screwin it up.

So come out and have a good time!

Here is what the place is lookin like,

Attachments

• Mikes Conversion and Shop pics 014.jpg
    Mikes Conversion and Shop pics 014.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 72
BTT- Calling Phil Baker, Phil Baker you comin this year?

Shop is comin along nicely. It wont be completely finished for the open house but will be close enough. Burn out strip will be in so thats all that matters anyway.

Dang my ear's were burning.... I'm going to try, I may have to work that day?

Trust me guys you don't want to miss this!

Dang my ear's were burning.... I'm going to try, I may have to work that day?

Trust me guys you don't want to miss this!

How would you know, you have not made one yet Baker........:blahblah1:

He is right though, you dont want to miss it its some kinda fun.

How would you know, you have not made one yet Baker........:blahblah1:

BS! I made the one where your wife made the cake, and Cold as a witch's butt, the kid got a big ticket for the burnout in front of the shop! Ask Jeepy he came with me. Apology accepted!

BS! I made the one where your wife made the cake, and Cold as a witch's butt, the kid got a big ticket for the burnout in front of the shop! Ask Jeepy he came with me. Apology accepted!

the kid that got the big ticket is blake morrow he got 6 months probation for the sh!t

Awww, I just got :eek:wned:

Sorry Phil I guess your presance just wasnt memorable. :hehe:

Mark, never saw where Wade marked the crete, probly under a wall now.

I'm thinking I might be able to get there in the Morning but will have to leave early afternoon, if I can make it at all......

Ha, I was wrong again! Mapquest really can screw it up. I guess the address is too new to come up?

Look for corner of Hollis Creek Road and John Bragg Hwy.

Back