**** Bear Hunter's Truck - STOLEN! **** HOUSTON

DrSpeed

Unregistered User
Bear Hunter (Kevin) just had his truck stolen. He lives and works in Houston.

Truck was stolen from his office near the 610 Loop and Hwy 59.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THE TRUCK!!!!

YOU CAN'T MISS IT.

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS.

It's the Dark Green Crew Cab Short Bed Lariat.

THE 40" TIRES AND 10.5" OF LIFT ARE A DEAD GIVEAWAY!!!

If seen on road, please dial 911 for the authorities.

Otherwise, please call Kevin at (337) 424-9857.

Or his brother Darin at (281) 831-2562.

Or myself (Denny) at (510) 579-8144.

Attached below are photos of his truck:

http://www.truckblog.com/gallery/BearHunter/17353.jpg

http://www.truckblog.com/gallery/BearHunter/17354.jpg

Oh Man This Is Terrible News!!! Members In That Area Keep Your Eyes Peeled!!! You Can't Miss His Rig.

Screw calling 911, call Kevin and let him deal with the lowlifes :evil

I'll call my dad and tell him to keep his eyes open....he lives off 59 south.....

I posted this on the diesel place too...I hope it turns up..:ugh:

Just called my dad, he got on his Nextel and told his crew to keep an eye on it.......

This Blows. I hope you get it back Kevin

I'm loading the HK, and going out looking. I am soooo sorry to hear that Kevin, that really sucks man!

Dude that sucks... I hope they find it..or that this is an episode of Overhaulin' one.

WTF are they going to be able to do to the truck??? It has every gadget and widget available already on it LOL

Damn! thats the balls....i hope yall find it, thats terrible that someone feels the need to steal someones pride and joy :(

Dom

Sucks big time.
I found out earlier when I called Truck Toyz and then Bear (Kevin) called me. Kevin put a lot of time and effort into making that truck badass..... :frown: :(

dang that almost makes me wanna cry! that truck is one of my favorite trucks anywhere!

Check E-Bay out. I found the a- hole that stole my stereo and sub box that way. This does sound like a pro must have got it. How the hell can you not be found in that monster?

Good luck

Hopefully you get to them before the cops do. LOL

Sorry guys that I haven’t been online sooner. I haven’t been myself these past couple of days. I cant express how grateful I am for all your help and support. Thank you just doesn’t seem to be enough….man you guys and gals are good people. Please know that I consider all of you as my friends and I really appreciate the support and everything you have done to spread the word.

I pulled into work yesterday around 0900hrs in the morning and parked my truck like I always do, backed up against the gate. Our parking lot is gated, however there are no guards or cameras. Some of my guys left around 1100hrs to pick up some lunch and when they got back they told me that they thought I left because my truck was gone. This was around 1230hrs…at first I thought they were just pulling my leg. When I saw they were being serious….I went outside and found an empty parking space. It still didn’t hit me that my truck was actually gone. I was walking around the parking space almost believing my truck would reappear if I checked one last time. Our computer network has been down at work so I called my bro Denny and asked him to post up quickly hoping the individuals would still be out on the road and he would be spotted somehow. I really believe these thieves have been casing my truck for a while now. Their window of opportunity and escape route had to be planned out to where there would be no traffic on the highways…or they had a planned rendezvous at a warehouse where my truck would be torn apart and shipped out in pieces. I only had a 1/4 tank of fuel in the truck.

I talked to my insurance company and they said that the modifications would be covered but it would be depreciated based on the date of purchase then added to the value of the truck. I don’t think they know what they are in for when I produce the list…but I am hoping for the best. They also told me it would be 3 weeks before they consider the truck gone for good.

…Even though it’s just a truck, it was a big part of me and who I am…and I feel like a part of me is gone. I am grateful that I have the support of my family and my friends (all of you). A truck can be replaced, but family and friendships are priceless. Right now I am driving a PT Cruiser (scary, I’m all over the place in it)…when I got home yesterday my little girl Hannah drew this for me to try and make me feel better….that’s me and her in the truck….and the “K” stands for Daddy (Kevin) and the “H” stands for Hannah

17403.jpg

As of this time there is still no word but you can be sure that I will let you all know as soon as I find something out. Thank you all again for your support…and for checking up on me. I was blown away by the phone calls I received.

Marty and Kevin…

Thank you guys for everything and for checking up on me. If it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t have had the truck I had. You guys have been unbelievable in your support. You really made my day today…you have no idea how much that conversation meant.

Back