Before......&......after....

Extended Power

Before:

image-19.jpg

nice! looks like it will flow much simpler now

Way less pipe now, and way fewer bends then before.

IMAG0196.jpg

Had 6 bends in the piping from the primary to the secondary inlet before...now there is 2.
From the intercooler to the intake...it had 4 bends before, and only 2 now.

No boot from the intercooler to the intake now either...just vbands.
Only boots are right off the primary, (race cover) and at the hot side of the intercooler. (Need to have some allowable flex/movement somewhere in that line.

Last edited:
Have you had any issues with the top plate on your manifold leaking under high boost pressure?

I thought I did the last time I took it off, so I used a little bit of silicone around the outside edge.
My leaks were from the boost rippin through the RPS hump hoses on both sides of the intercooler all the time.

have you tried porting a bell into the port mouth? ought to smooth flow out into the port and can gain substantial amounts of airflow at higher rpm...
if there is enough meat. edges look awful sharp.

have you tried porting a bell into the port mouth? ought to smooth flow out into the port and can gain substantial amounts of airflow at higher rpm...
if there is enough meat. edges look awful sharp.

They are fairly sharp.
That's the way it came from the company that cleaned out the inside.
I thought about trying to radius the top edges, but the ports closer to the back are right up against the walls with no room for a cutter of any kind.

You are talking about the individual ports, right?

I also thought that the company that did the work screwed up because stock, there is a raised bell curve on each one...I think they had a shop machine them all off. (I will check to see if I can find a picture somewhere of what they look like stock.)

Back