beginning to hate this forum

Damn glad I stopped by again. Them are some hot ass corn feed country girls.

derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpg

Nothing wrong with turning a piss and moan thread into a tata thread is there? LOL

Ya know Sinner... Those hats look like cowgirl hats... Brandon specifically wanted cowboy hats.. And all I can think about when it comes to his wants is, "Cowboy butts, drive me nuts." So I don't think your research does Brandon any good... damn crying shame too.. Cause those chicks are ****ing HAWT!!!!

to the original poster

you might wanna reconsider after reading this...

After a lot of thought....... - Page 2 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

and as others will say.. love this place or leave it... or stick to it, dont post as much and look up old threads to diagnose your problems...

i have a thread that hasnt been replied to, but perhaps its because no one has the issues ive had with a cr..

does it make me hate this place? no... just search.. something will turn up...

Are you an idiot? We don't want Roachie bringing forth any rules.. All we allow from him are chicks that are willing to wrap their legs around a stack or a tire.

I was anticipating him trying to catalog existing rules. Which I was envisioning as something we would harass him for. Thus resulting in posting of more of said picturesLOL

1. Tacos; this is code for derail this damn thing now!

2. The biggest ship you can think of is dennis perry's runabout, remember that.

3. Tim is a ginger.

1. Tacos; this is code for derail this damn thing now!

2. The biggest ship you can think of is dennis perry's runabout, remember that.

3. Tim is a ginger.
I second the unwritten rules; all in favor post 'aye'?

Eff that! We talkin hard shell tacos? Soft shell is for pussies..

I wanna see this runabout. because I doubt it's big enough...

And Tim being a ginger is a given..

anyone remember what this thread was started for?

Back