Benjamins in your crack??

farmboysdiesel

I'll Take Two!!
Check these pics - blew a Spearco out last Thursday night and figured I'd post a couple of pics. I guess you could say I had a blow out - cost versus crack size is pretty appropriate. Turbonetics has been awesome - fully covered no questions asked!!! It was a fun pass. :rockwoot:

Attachments

• blownspearco3.jpg
    blownspearco3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 152
  • blownspearco.jpg
    blownspearco.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 179
  • blownspearco1.jpg
    blownspearco1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 170
  • blownspearco2.jpg
    blownspearco2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 166
BIG DADDY!! :rockwoot:

Would that make your truck one of the only naturally asperated
24V 7 second 8th mile passes ever? :hehe:

I say bypass the intercooler and give her hell....:evil

You keep flashing bills like that Gus and we are gonna think you been pimpin' yourself again.:kick: :poke: Looks like you blow pretty hard too! :hehe: Just pokin' dude. :shake:

farmboysdiesel said:
It was able to do that before genius. You must have missed that sign from God.

I don't think you got it :what:

a.jpg

That Guy said:
I must be lost, is this Myspace? Who are those pictures geared toward, 17yr old girls? Honestly if you want to post pictures of a failed product do so, but leave your methods of compensation for lack of personality out of the equation.
Beat me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Guy said:
I must be lost, is this Myspace? Who are those pictures geared toward, 17yr old girls? Honestly if you want to post pictures of a failed product do so, but leave your methods of compensation for lack of personality out of the equation.

Umm, it's called joking around? Lighten up just a bit bud.

BgBlDodge said:
Umm, it's called joking around? Lighten up just a bit bud.

Then put it in the pit chat, not the tech forums.

Dude, come on. We all like to have a little fun. This wasn't gonna be a real technical discussion anyways. It's a funny event with a funny picture. Just like the thread going on about the turbo exploding. Funny event, funny pictures.

MKoth said:
Then put it in the pit chat, not the tech forums.

Was meant to be a little funny - don't be a jerk about everything. I know it's hard but try. :thankyou2:

Back