Best 62 or 63 for dd and race

bleedcummins

Currently running a 57/65/14 over the s475 with 1.32, thinking about going larger up top but not sure what to throw on. It's a track slut/daily driver so wanting good spool and et.
Thanks in advance

Imo, stall small on the secondary with a vp..

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

^^^ that was exactly what I was thinking about doing but before going ahead and making it a 62/65/14 I wanted to see if people thought I should just go with a 62/68 or 62/71 or 63/68, etc...

Thanks for the link btw, only place I've seen the upgrade before was source and they want over $100 more than performance machine

^^^ that was exactly what I was thinking about doing but before going ahead and making it a 62/65/14 I wanted to see if people thought I should just go with a 62/68 or 62/71 or 63/68, etc...

Thanks for the link btw, only place I've seen the upgrade before was source and they want over $100 more than performance machine

Those are the compressor and turbine wheels I would run with your setup. It will spool a little slower but open up some power for the primary, from what I've read about compounds.

Another vote for the 62 wheel and cover upgrade. If I was running your secondary that is what I would do anyways.

What are you getting for boost from both stages and what kind of rpm are you running? Depending on how it is tuned you might not be even maxing out that little 57mm wheel, if that is the case it doesn't make a lot of sense to add more compressor.

Last edited:
Back