Best adjustable track bar for the money?

I have the thuren 3rd gen on mine with the drop bracket adapter and his heavy duty steering and control arms. Nice stuff.
He makes a good product and hes always available if you have a problem with it.
Just make sure that if you plan to keep the truck for awhile that you measure all the wear parts and write the info down so that when you need replacements you can get them. He doesnt always keep track of old products that are discontinued years later.
So far so good on the trackbar though. Only had that issue on my prototype-style control arms.

I have a stock one with a Lukes link top and poly bushing in the bottom. Been running it for 4 or 5 years with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have a stock one with a Lukes link top and poly bushing in the bottom. Been running it for 4 or 5 years with no issues.

That's a bandaid on a poor design. Is there a reason you chose that route other than money?

That's a bandaid on a poor design. Is there a reason you chose that route other than money?

I don't remember exactly, it wasn't money because I did a bunch of other stuff at the same time. I remember that I'd looked in to the 3rd Gen bar but decided against it but I really don't remember why. It's been good for me, I haven't tightened it since I put it in and it drives as good as a 250,000 mi 2nd Gen can.

ever see the movie Tommy Boy?

"If you want me to take a crap in a box and mark it guaranteed, I'll do it. I've got spare time."

Carli recently revised their track bar. Nothing wrong with the early version at all though. They get my vote. They've said to have better fitment results with the SSI conversion bracket on 2nd gens.

Me and my father both run DT Profabs track bars on our trucks. It requires the bracket and is a pretty beefy unit.

Me and my father both run DT Profabs track bars on our trucks. It requires the bracket and is a pretty beefy unit.
How many miles on those now?
I've had problems with mine loosening in various points. Could be user error.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

How many miles on those now?
I've had problems with mine loosening in various points. Could be user error.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I have a little over 14k and my dads has roughly 20k on his. Mine has not gotten loose but my dad's has gotten loose once right where it connects to the axle, it's been about 8 months since and it's tight.as ever right now.

Back