Best combination to stack with PPE

My personal truck made 670rwhp with stock sticks. I have ppe hot stacked with the TS MP8. good luck.$.02

sootman said:
I agree. it is totally adjustable. by a %.

yea, but I prefer the drive-ability of the XZT from Quad. I have a rail gauge and monitor different boxes. I've had EZ's, MP8's, XZT's, and Dr. Performance boxes all monitored on a rail gauge. The MP8's pressure gets out of control pretty quick if you aren't careful.

973604x4 said:
yea, but I prefer the drive-ability of the XZT from Quad. I have a rail gauge and monitor different boxes. I've had EZ's, MP8's, XZT's, and Dr. Performance boxes all monitored on a rail gauge. The MP8's pressure gets out of control pretty quick if you aren't careful.
especially if you have one of those bad CP3's from that guy you know. I can't even turn up my Mp8 past 50%!!!:rockwoot:

sootman said:
especially if you have one of those bad CP3's from that guy you know. I can't even turn up my Mp8 past 50%!!!:rockwoot:

:hehe:

wasn't there pontiac sunfire parts as well as the dirtymax cp3 on that one truck? LOL

973604x4 said:
:hehe:

wasn't there pontiac sunfire parts as well as the dirtymax cp3 on that one truck? LOL
unfortunately yes, we are working on that still. Got some new prototype stuff in the works though.:Cheer:

BSwope said:
I wonder how the new TST with added rail pres would work?

it's pretty violent. Not nearly as refined as any of the pressure boxes.

Back