best H&S settings for me??

dodge05cr

Granny Shifter
hey guys Im working on my buddys 2010 6.7 6 speed manual with him and just wanted to know what setting on his Minimaxx would be the most power what we want to do. He wants to street race, drive it on the weekends, dyno and have fun with it. So far the mods are full dpf delete turbo back 5'' exhaust, glacier intake pleneum and intake horn, SBDD3250 and H&S minimaxx. What do all you guys run your settings on with similar upgrades for the most power?

I'm running mild / no att....and then running the Wild tune, with timing on 4. I really don't hammer on mine at, but it pulls damn hard when the torque converter locks up. I also get phenomenal mileage on that tune for some reason.

I've been told the hot tunes drain the rail pretty easily if you don't have pump mods. Most people are making more power on the wild tune rather than hot for that very reason.

Last edited:
Does he have studs and rail plug mod?

sorry yes he has head studs. No he doesnt have the rail plug mod. Hes getting an airdog and gauges next. Anyone else have any advice for the most powerful tune they are using on there 6.7 with these mods.

Run her on hot i have a 08 with similar mods and was running h&s hot did best for me now im running cummins tuner efi

The preloaded tunes are maximized for close to stock...i ran a 13.9 on hot at speedworld in az

Would anyone happen to have the H&S hot damn with aggressive turbo file saved that they could email me? I have the regular HD but without aggressive turbo. Email: tydillard@ymail.com

Back