Best place to buy a line kit and the electronics to run another CP3 pump ?

VaOutlaw

King of the dyno
I currently have a top mounted belt driven Wicked Diesels Stage 3 CP3 pump and I want to run another CP3 pump in the stock location. Who else besides Wicked sells all the stuff needed for this?

Why not buy wicked/motorsports kit? It definitely looks the best plus it is overdriven 33%.

I've got what you need. Who's mounting bracket do you have? My pre bent line is only going to work with my bracket(Evil Twin). I could set you up with a straight one, you would then have to bend it yourself.

Why not buy wicked/motorsports kit? It definitely looks the best plus it is overdriven 33%.

I already have a top mounted belt driven stage 3 Wicked pump thats overdriven 33% so I was just planning on running a new stock CP3 in the stock location but Shane has been too busy to return my calls and I have a race the end of the month so I don't have any more time to wait.

I've got what you need. Who's mounting bracket do you have? My pre bent line is only going to work with my bracket(Evil Twin). I could set you up with a straight one, you would then have to bend it yourself.

I currently have a Wicked Diesels belt driven top mounted pump. Do you also have the electronics I will need ?

Back