Better turbo for twins

LeroyVT

I am running a stock HX35 and want to know which turbo would be better for a bottom charger. I am looking at a HT3B and a Garrett TV7512. I am getting 200hp injectors and am running it with the 2000 in my sig. Any experience with either? Also any reliability issues with either. Thanks for the input.

Stock turbo and HT3B is an old school combo. S400's can be found cheap and are common also. Dunno about that garrett.

What do you mean old school? They dont spool as well as newer ones or just not as efficient? I can get the turbo's cheap thats kind of what I am going for. Dont wanna dump a bunch of money into it.

I'm running a 40 over ht3b with 200 and it spools great. Not a big set but very good for towing.

Got a question also, the injectors I got were Industrial Injection dragon flows (200) HP. Are they good injectors or not? Ive heard something about them not being that great because they were 11 hole. Any thoughts or opinions on this. I want a decent tow set up and a few pple said they had prob with them breaking tips. thanks.

i have seen guys run a ht3b with good results but there drive pressure is way upthere. I am working on a hx 40 w a 60mm 6blade compressor and a 71mm k31..... to get drive pressure down. A external gate would b good with that ht3b

Thats what I have been hearing, needing to do an external gate. Where is a good place to pick one up, and who makes good ones. I guess this is a dumb ass question but what exactly are the drive pressures. I havent asked anyone and I am a lil clueless. thanks.

That is true. Haven't found a bracket for my ht3b yet.
I figure if it didn't break or crack after driving through arakansa on the worst interstate roads it will be ok

Back