Beware of BadFummins

I never posted any where about a cracked housing. This is the world we live in on fb and forums no one knows the other person and someone says something weather it be true or a lie ppl jump on it like flys on **** and only see one side of the story. Just like if someone said some celebrity died on fb ppl would all repost it and not even check to see if its true. Some will buy majority wont. Ppl are closed minded and only believe what they read. And steve you come on here posting a post as if I did something to you Which I didn't buy you bring drama and problems on here and only hear one side of a story. I'm the last person who is going to try and even fight w ppl online on forums or fb because its a losing battle it's informal and not professional Just like a text message. Anyone can say anything they want but back it up with proof. No one knows both story's or what happen. You hear one and jump on it like flys on ****. This is all I have to say.

Eric, you were supposed to be racing someone and then backed out because you found a crack on the exhaust housing of your precision turbo. 2 weeks later someone says they just bought a cracked precision charger off of you and you expect me to think it wasn't the same one???? Nice try. We're not that dumb.

Hey the charger I sold wasn't a precision charger But this is where you guys are getting story's fuc*ed up. I sold a Borg charger I had a precision charger on my truck and the turbine housing was to tight and my drive pressures were to high so I was waiting on a new bigger housing to come in for it bc my motor and $1800 turbo is worth a lot more then a street race. And since that time I got a hell of a deal on a precision 3x3 charger. So maybe you need to get your facts straight b4 you go running around open your mouth when you don't know sh*t to what is going on unless you hear it from someone who said to someone who said to someone. Who I never even talked to.

I never posted any where about a cracked housing. This is the world we live in on fb and forums no one knows the other person and someone says something weather it be true or a lie ppl jump on it like flys on **** and only see one side of the story. Just like if someone said some celebrity died on fb ppl would all repost it and not even check to see if its true. Some will buy majority wont. Ppl are closed minded and only believe what they read. And steve you come on here posting a post as if I did something to you Which I didn't buy you bring drama and problems on here and only hear one side of a story. I'm the last person who is going to try and even fight w ppl online on forums or fb because its a losing battle it's informal and not professional Just like a text message. Anyone can say anything they want but back it up with proof. No one knows both story's or what happen. You hear one and jump on it like flys on ****. This is all I have to say.

Shipping someone a turbo 2 weeks after it was paid for when the agreement was it would ship next day is professional?

I never asked for the charger to be shipped back I was in the hospital for a week and wasn't in contact with you. When I got back in contact with you. You said you were getting a housing from your buddy and I asked how much he was charging you to give you the diff. And I have been in contact with you since and haven't given me a price yet. You make it sound like you haven't been in contact with me. And as far as me with the truck the guy was out of the state for months and drop the truck off and flew out. And wen he got back he got the truck back. And was payed back for the motor it didn't need got a new reman turbo put on with new down pipe clamp and power steering hoses fixed and replaced along with other sensors that were missing parts or broken.

You sent me a refund on 6-22, and asked if i could ship the charger back. The refund never cleared, and who is Andrew Serabian? A relative? Or maybe you have been down this road so many times that you needed an Alias for your paypal account?

I CGARA about the motor, that has nothing to do with this squirrelly turbo soap opera. I haven't given you a price yet because i dont have the housing yet, or know what the cost is going to be. I was clear about that. The fella i got the housing from shipped it out once and it was returned to sender because the zip code was off a digit, i told that individual since i would see him this weekend there was no sense shipping it out again. You could have asked if the housing came in yet, instead of me being the one constantly getting in touch with you in an attempt to resolve the situation.

You weren't in a hurry to ship the charger, so why are you in such a hurry to get it back?

Hey the charger I sold wasn't a precision charger But this is where you guys are getting story's fuc*ed up. I sold a Borg charger I had a precision charger on my truck and the turbine housing was to tight and my drive pressures were to high so I was waiting on a new bigger housing to come in for it bc my motor and $1800 turbo is worth a lot more then a street race. And since that time I got a hell of a deal on a precision 3x3 charger. So maybe you need to get your facts straight b4 you go running around open your mouth when you don't know sh*t to what is going on unless you hear it from someone who said to someone who said to someone. Who I never even talked to.

So its OK for me to run this cracked borg charger but it wasn't OK for you to run a cracked precision charger?

I don't have any cracked precision chargers. And I ran that Borg charger for awhile. So maybe you need to listen to what I posted. But yet I continue to argue with a bunch of ppl on the Internet who have no idea the truth or what actual was done except what they read from ppl I have never dealt with or don't have a ****ing clue what is going on.

I don't have any cracked precision chargers. And I ran that Borg charger for awhile. So maybe you need to listen to what I posted. But yet I continue to argue with a bunch of ppl on the Internet who have no idea the truth or what actual was done except what they read from ppl I have never dealt with or don't have a ****ing clue what is going on.

Oh rly

Says you do :ban:

Any thing get figured out on this?

I just realized I had a friend request on Facebook from this bad fummims guy....seems to have a lot of haters

So much drama in the diesel game, but Eric has burned enough bridges to deserve his bad wrap.

The list could go for miles....

Back