big bang

I had a big bang last night on the way home from friends, quad, seed, gear and me in the truck, loooooooooong steady rising hill...... ease into it, turbos singing the song of their people, let em eat a bit more BOOM! off goes the top boot, never fails to scare the chit outa me, 10 mm socket and a couple minutes back on the road home.

I was there for that one. Guy just bought that truck too and it was first past at mechanicstown. Will probably get all the info this coming weekend with the ntpa pull being 5 min from my house at mile branch grange. It was an intense pull they were just hoping the whole engine wasn't done. That truck always ran good too.

Wow no way. That is crazy! I think I've seen this truck pull before, it came from western pa area didnt it? I think I've seen in at Full Pull events. Very tough truck.

I fell for the new owner. Must be such a terrible feeling to be making a pull like that and have that happen. I hope the best fir everything.

It's called pro street class with Full Pull Productions but yes that a 3.0 truck. Down there it's one diesel class cause they don't tech. Our fully legal work stock truck got 5th out of 16 or so trucks.

Truck was from PA but not sure where new owner is from. Sucks that was his first pull with it. Between the bouncing at the end and it was way over 300ft I'm pretty sure that's why it ended. Should of let off. Hell our 5th place run was 319ft.

I believe John Lorenz out of Dover, OH used to own it and has ran the Full Pull circuit the last couple years. He just sold the truck over the off season but I wasn't sure to who. He also has the Shotgun Red IH.

Last edited:
Back