BIG HP numbers today in Kansas City...

Congrats to Sloverado for taking the top HP spot today on the rollers:rockwoot:

I'll let him post the results for himself, but I will say that with a little more tuning, 1,000 hp on #2 may be around the corner...:bow:

Those boys are a great bunch. I can't wait to get back over there.

Come on post it up :Cheer:

Yes it did 921/1780 on diesel only. Need to have some more time on the dyno as we just tried one setting and ran with it. I am still working on wastegates (thanks Ryan) and well will be there soon I hope. I will be putting some water to it as well soon. We did even put the TST on as it was sitting on the seat if we needed more.

I would like to also say Dwayne put down some nnice numbers with a single charger and single pump.

Yes it did 921/1780 on diesel only. Need to have some more time on the dyno as we just tried one setting and ran with it. I am still working on wastegates (thanks Ryan) and well will be there soon I hope. I will be putting some water to it as well soon. We did even put the TST on as it was sitting on the seat if we needed more.

Awesome!!:rockwoot:

Type of Dyno and Correction?

I think Dwayne did like 748 on a single charger and pump.

It was a Dyno Dynamic and I will see what the correction factor is in a little bit.

Correction factor was .998 on my run that was 200 hp less than the last run with no changes on the same dyno.

Adam are you taking it to St. Joe on the 17th? If so let me know how it is as I want to do some more tuning and that is an hour closer.

If you don't think so read this thread. Most of these people I haven't met and some I have. They know how I do things and make sure you read what Omaharam says.

Here is the link http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t=202016

first off, atleast half of us can't view the site....and the other half of us don't believe squat posted on there....especially from most of those guys writing stuff about custom intakes with stock power and how the smarty is the only answer in diesel performance :bang

Im not calling BS on you at all, ive read what you and your truck have been up to for over a year.....but showing a dirty tropical rainforest thread proves nothing (i stole dirty tropical rainforest, whoever first called it that on this site gets the credit for that one)

I think you got that from 97 CTD. There are alot of smart people on this site as there are more hardcore people here. That is why I am on a few forums to get more info and to share it as well.

Back