Big rigs pulling

Yeah thats some crazy chit right there...imagine the ride in that rig lol. Also they got one of them trucks unloaded racing a new saleen mustang and he smokes it. Also I think they're pulling 80k lbs IIRC.

heinzboy said:
Wish my truck could lift the wheels like that.

I love your avatar. Everytime I see it I watch it for at least a minute.

Last year the Lucas Oil Pulling Series PPl had their finals in Waynesburg PA. They had over 20 big rigs pulling that night. Wheels up!

Parts must be cheap over seas to be thrashing big trucks like that, lol. Some one has a pic for thier avatar of the first video when the truck in the right lane twists up the most. I thought it was photo shopped, but I guess not. Shows what I know, lol.:bang

kino_fab said:
Parts must be cheap over seas to be thrashing big trucks like that, lol. Some one has a pic for thier avatar of the first video when the truck in the right lane twists up the most. I thought it was photo shopped, but I guess not. Shows what I know, lol.:bang

This video is from Canada, not from over sea :poke:

Their from Quebec (north of Maine). On the first video with the B-Trains (2 trailers) Each trailer has 60k on it so both are around 160k Gross. On the second video each trailer has 49K inside. A good website with more videos is www.ericbouchard04.com. It's in French but if your using Firefox instead of internet explorer you can download an add-on that automatically translates it for you.

Well it is a good thing they have those Jersey barriers every 20 ft. to keep those 160k trucks away from the spectators!:hehe: LOL

kino_fab said:
Again, Shows what I know :bang :bang :bang

I am from over sea and we do not have here American BIG RIGS only european crap ..... :pop:

kino_fab said:
Actually the Western Star and the Pete with the flexi-frame are both C15 cats and they said the only parts they break are piston skirts. Even at 2400hp running that hard.

jfaulkner said:
Their from Quebec (north of Maine). On the first video with the B-Trains (2 trailers) Each trailer has 60k on it so both are around 160k Gross. On the second video each trailer has 49K inside. A good website with more videos is www.ericbouchard04.com. It's in French but if your using Firefox instead of internet explorer you can download an add-on that automatically translates it for you.

and we thought there were a few boys on here who could row gears in our pickem up trucks!!! thats just awesome!!

Oh yeah just goes to show ya that CAT POWER RULES THE ROOST!!!

Sonic_Superduty said:
and we thought there were a few boys on here who could row gears in our pickem up trucks!!! thats just awesome!!

Oh yeah just goes to show ya that CAT POWER RULES THE ROOST!!!
well what's funny about that is it's electronic cat power.

Unbroken posted some of these vids a month or two ago. Freakin' awesome the power those trucks make!

jfaulkner said:
well what's funny about that is it's electronic cat power.

oh yeah what if it was good ol mechanical power??? lol

<semidriver>.....yeah my trucks on pushin 425 you think you could crank er out to about to umm abouts 2400 with that there lap top thingy??

<mechanic>:eek: HUH what in the blue hell are you trying to pull???

<semidriver> Oh we just wann test out the limits of that thar kitty and not to mention that um Flexi-frame?????

<mechanic>:bang :bang

I am from up in central Maine originally and I can tell you Thoase trucks can only gross 130k over the roads. (Least that what it was when I was driving) and that is in Maine and Canada. I have been up there to watch these guys and they are awesome. I was still a greenhorn and couldn't imagine moving the gears that quick. Them guys up in quebec are mostly owner/operater and I would like to know where they get there money from.

Blackdog said:
I am from up in central Maine originally and I can tell you Thoase trucks can only gross 130k over the roads. (Least that what it was when I was driving) and that is in Maine and Canada. I have been up there to watch these guys and they are awesome. I was still a greenhorn and couldn't imagine moving the gears that quick. Them guys up in quebec are mostly owner/operater and I would like to know where they get there money from.
That depends on the area. I know there are Michigan trucks that are legal to 160k (8 axle trailers and b-trains). In another video you can hear the announcer say something about 60k lbs and there is more than that on those trailers combined so i must mean each, which looks about right. As far as the money is concerned I figure it isn't much different than all the farmers with pulling tractors, probably cheaper. I don't know where they get it either.

On a side note I would LOVE to see pickups do this. Nothing against sled pulling but this is A LOT harder on equipment. Full weight from the start, maxium traction (no spinning tires to maintain RPM) longer run and up hill. I bet there would be a lot of carnage.

Back