Big Thanks to Les @ silver bullet tuning

Bponci

rookie
Well i finally crossed over from a smarty to the efi live. Les decided to build me a tune that would please my needs. I told him i needed nice clean linear no smoke tune that i can tow with. Well to say the least im very impressed and my expectations were better than i could even dream of. Thanks again for a tune even a mother could love!!!

On a side note i dynoed 634hp with a smarty. With the new efi live tune i did 653 with no smoke and very low egts. Lower than i would have expected. The truck tows my race trailer very well to say the least. If you couldnt tell im a very happy camper!!!:rockwoot: Now if i can just get him to tune my altered with efi live i would be set.

Last edited:
What else on your '06 is complementing the EFI to make that 653? I'm having my dad call Les tomorrow.

Yeah Les sure did a nice job on that tune- really clean and nice hp number, we will be getting in touch with Les soon

What else on your '06 is complementing the EFI to make that 653? I'm having my dad call Les tomorrow.

The only things i have are arp studs, hamilton valve springs, 50hp ddp tips, ppe duel fueler (previous setup), pos fass, basic exhaust, intake air plenum, my design towing compounds and now efi live tuned by Les@SB tuning. Im sure the duel fueler does absolutley nothing with 50hp injectors. Im concidering taking it off. I may or may not. Might be good traveling insurance if one of them fail.

Last edited:
Yeah Les sure did a nice job on that tune- really clean and nice hp number, we will be getting in touch with Les soon

I would love to see that other turbo setup we talked about with Les's tuning.

Last edited:
The tune from Les will be for our tow truck, since the race truck is only running a 04 ECM we will have to stick with the smarty for a while

The only things i have are arp studs, hamilton valve springs, 50hp ddp tips, ppe duel fueler (previous setup), pos fass, basic exhaust, intake air plenum, my design towing compounds and now efi live tuned by Les@SB tuning. Im sure the duel fueler does absolutley nothing with 50hp injectors. Im concidering taking it off. I may or may not. Might be good traveling insurance if one of them fail.

Excellent! Thanks! Sounds like 50hp DDP's, EFI Live and an Airdog 165 should do well for a stock turbo'd truck.

And thanks for helping me out this morning while on the phone with Jeremy. :Cheer:

Les is an awesome guy, I know he helps me out a lot on here if I have any questions/problmes!

Does anybody have Les' contact information? Google searching takes me to their Facebook page and the link their is to Left Coast Diesel. Is that Les?

I knew of that already, but I'm talking like a phone number. If it is Left Coast Diesel, which shop is he at, Livermore or Concord?

I knew of that already, but I'm talking like a phone number. If it is Left Coast Diesel, which shop is he at, Livermore or Concord?

I am not associated with Left Coast for tuning. I'm a independent tuner.

Please email for anything you need. silverbullettuning@gmail.com.

Brad...I'm so happy your happy. You know I drive to meet your requirements.

Ashley...it's on with the tow rig, and as soon as SCI tuning is out...that SSR can go away and you'll enjoy the good stuff.

[QUOTE=2007 5.9;188599

Brad...I'm so happy your happy. You know I drive to meet your requirements.

You went way above and beyond what I expected. Thanks brother!:snoop:

Back