Big twin turbo kit

Chevy Cummins

Hi everyone I'm looking to sell what I call a bigger twin turbo kit it features a gt4094 and a gt4718. Both turbos are journal bushing cast wheels. I made this twin turbo kit I've had a lot of complements on it I'm not going to say I'm the best welder but it is all tig welded and not wire welded. I work for a diesel performance shop I've made a few twin kits so far and this twin kit was on my personal daily driver. I've had the kit on for about 2,000 miles and I've drag raced with it and towed with it. I never got to see true potential from these twins beings I only had stock cp3 and injectors. The truck I had it installed on was a 2003 lb7 with Allison. I am going to sell this kit as complete as I can the main kit will include gt4094 and gt4718 , crossover pipe , pedestal, 2" t4 riser block with wastegate , hotpipe, 5"down pipe, oil drain and turbo support braket. The only bad part about this kit is that the gt4094 has a burnt up turbine wheel. However I have ran it that way since I built kit. I bought turbo off a pulling tractor. The gt47 is perfectly fine.. The only things you will have to mod to fit your truck will be to relocate your fuel filter to fender . Relocate battery. Run heater hoses to heater core. Cut small "u" in fender for gt47 to fit. I never ran inner fenders. The only thing I don't have to sell with this kit is a coolant tank and a battery to frame relocation bracket..... My asking price for kit is 7500.00. I can add my intercooler pipes and y bridge for additional $$$.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
I've seen the kit in person, been in the truck with the twins installed, and driven the truck and you'd have no idea there were that big of a turbo set up on it, and when the big turbo lights this thing screams!

Back