Big Twins kit

Sloverado

Cheat To Win
Well guys its pulling season and they are not letting us pull this year with twins so here goes. I am selling a HTT 66/13 over a 94mm bottom turbo. Nate at MPI did all the piping and and wastegate setup. The 66 uses its stock gate and the 94 uses a Tial gate. The kit has dyno time and I used it in the Diesel Power Challange so it has maybe 150 miles on it. I never got a big number with it as I only did 954hp but that was only at like 2650 rpm's as I blew a head gasket (stock gasket and 425 studs). This setup should run an easy 1000-1100 on fuel only. This setup spools really quick and when it lights you better hold on. So I am moving to a single setup now so my loss is your gain. $5800 looks to take it home.

Well guys its pulling season and they are not letting us pull this year with twins so here goes. I am selling a HTT 66/13 over a 94mm bottom turbo. Nate at MPI did all the piping and and wastegate setup. The 66 uses its stock gate and the 94 uses a Tial gate. The kit has dyno time and I used it in the Diesel Power Challange so it has maybe 150 miles on it. I never got a big number with it as I only did 954hp but that was only at like 2650 rpm's as I blew a head gasket (stock gasket and 425 studs). This setup should run an easy 1000-1100 on fuel only. This setup spools really quick and when it lights you better hold on. So I am moving to a single setup now so my loss is your gain. $5800 looks to take it home.

:hehe: bump for ya!

Only? Well if that's all then I don't want them.:hehe:

That sounds like a great kit. Hope they sell quick for you.

Would this work on a 4bt? :poke:

Free bump anyway.:Cheer:

Thanks guys. It would look good on a 4bt and may need some funny gas to get them to light lol. But I am in SE Nebraska and no pics right now.

I have a couple of pics of turbo's only and I cant get them to load on here but I could email them.

pics:

untitled-1.jpg

IMG00048.jpg

Thanks again Will. The top pic the smaller turbo isn't the right one as that is a 4094 that I was going to use but went with the 66/13 insted. The can is on there to show size of the larger turbo. The bottom pic is of the turbo's from the day I installed them.

What makes them for just an 03-07 CR? The fact that the 66/13 has the elbow or is there something else? Can you just switch covers? Might be a dumb question but I'm still a little new to this stuff so i'm curious.

What makes them for just an 03-07 CR? The fact that the 66/13 has the elbow or is there something else? Can you just switch covers? Might be a dumb question but I'm still a little new to this stuff so i'm curious.

The way the turbos are oriented is different from 2nd to 3rd gen. so intake,IC,and downpipes are different. I ,as I'm sure many, can alter them to fit a 2nd gen if thats what you need.

Back