BigBadDodge Hollister, CA

Is there any truck on the left coast that's comparable, or is every pull exhibition?

Is there any truck on the left coast that's comparable, or is every pull exhibition?

Pretty much the only Mod truck this side of the Mississippi, but not every pull out here is exhibition. For Scott it is, but for us lower class guys, most events will split up the diesels in the respective classes. The yay-hoos @ Hollister are just lazy, don't know and don't want to spend the time to tech the diesels. This year was any truck over 8000 was a "Pro" and any truck under 8000 was exhibition. Most of us were under 8K, I think 45 trucks total then 3 or 4 in the "Pro" class. I just like going to Hollister mainly for the best track in the state as well as the pit and fair entertainment. :hehe:

Joe

I think there is one in Utah... If Scott would ever come and pull with us:poke:

I do way more traveling then the truck you speak of does :) I went as far as Kentucky to East, Lancaster CA to the South, will be in Moses Lake WA in two weeks to the North, and I pretty much can't pull any further West :)

I pulled against Russ (DT466) twice this year, see he does a little traveling :)

MLM has a true Mod class, I am just the only one it currently.

BBD

I do way more traveling then the truck you speak of does :) I went as far as Kentucky to East, Lancaster CA to the South, will be in Moses Lake WA in two weeks to the North, and I pretty much can't pull any further West :)

I pulled against Russ (DT466) twice this year, see he does a little traveling :)

MLM has a true Mod class, I am just the only one it currently.

BBD

Just messin with ya Scott, I know he only travels around here. Would be cool to see it though. Maybe we can talk him into Sublimity next year...

Just messin with ya Scott, I know he only travels around here. Would be cool to see it though. Maybe we can talk him into Sublimity next year...

I know just messin back :) heck did he even make it to Salt Lake ? I was real close to coming to that one.

BBD

I know just messin back :) heck did he even make it to Salt Lake ? I was real close to coming to that one.

BBD

Nope, didn't come to Salt Lake...Not sure why, its not like him to miss one of the biggest pulls in the area, unless something was wrong with the truck.

Back