Bigger Injector questions

Duramax2006

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
I need some help with some injector questions. I'm looking to put 40% over from kennedy diesel in my 2002 LB7 in my sig and was curious would it be ok to run them in a stock engine for now or am I wasting my time til I get the chance to actually build the engine. If I'll be ok with just the injectors for now what all will ya'll suggest I need lift pump, pick up etc to keep fuel to them. I have EFI Live so I can make them function in a stock engine just need to know what fuel mods to do to keep them supplied with fuel. I'm also looking to put kennedy diesel 40% over in my 2006 LBZ which I have twin CP3's so they'll be fine in that truck.

Any help will be greatly Appreciated

Injectors won't do you much good with out a fass or airdog and a modded CP3 or dual cp3's.

Ok thanks thats what I was figuring but I wasn't sure. I plan on putting a MITUSA pump on the 2002 and later twin CP3's so I be ok til then heck I may even just tear the darn thing out and go balls to the wall with it lol. The 2002 is mostly stock and is my DD/work truck for now so mods can wait.

Ok I have a question what is this MITUSA gusher pump. I have seen it listed a few times here and I thought that I was pretty current on stuff.

Ok I have a question what is this MITUSA gusher pump. I have seen it listed a few times here and I thought that I was pretty current on stuff.

Its a belt driven gear pump that runs off the front of the engine and feeds directly into the cp3 pump and pushes ALOT of fuel.

You know whats funny since we farm my dad said as soon as he saw the pump kit "huh that's a water pump off a cotton picker. It's basically a john deere cotton picker water pump. You can build one yourself its not that hard to do. In fact I'm going to build one for the 2002 in my sig.

If your plan is to go to big power 40% overs are not going to be much good for that. They are a nice size for a street truck running 500 RwHp but that's about it. Take your time and figure out what you really want to do with your truck before spending the money twice.

I'm going 45% I believe with a 550/575 goal. Thought about 60's but only have 1 CP3.

If your plan is to go to big power 40% overs are not going to be much good for that. They are a nice size for a street truck running 500 RwHp but that's about it. Take your time and figure out what you really want to do with your truck before spending the money twice.

Well my plan is to build both trucks as close as possible to Micheal Tomac's 2002 pulling truck. He's running Kennedy Diesel 40% over and a built engine and he's making 750hp and 1300ft lbs of torque which is plenty in my book. Most want more than that hp and torque he's putting down but thats all I really want. Just looking for opinion's is all lol. Thanks for the input guys

Ok so a mechanical pump not a cp3, or is it like the fass hot shot3 pump.

Back