XUCWTdBl.jpg

sw9yeUel.jpg

FtCHOBWl.jpg

Qgrq18ql.jpg

4RtQsbnl.jpg

Intercooler fits 2nd gen Rams

$2000

Core size: 36" wide, 18" tall, 4.5" thick
Has 4 inch outlets, but could do any size needed.

This is a serious intercooler for serious power.

Last edited:
Damn thing looks like one of those swanky bbq pits it's so big!

Who made it and how many fab hours?

Damn thing looks like one of those swanky bbq pits it's so big!

Who made it and how many fab hours?

Our shop Raven Fabrication made it - and including R&D, a few days to get this one sorted out.

Has internal baffling on the end tanks which are made of 3/16" material -- built to take some abuse.

Last edited:
PM me flow numbers and shipping info please. Fits with factory radiator and bumper?

The cores are made by C, G, & J Inc. This is a custom size we had them make, so there isn't any information on their website about rating specs and such.

RacinDuallie, I am seeking out a SuperFlow bench to get some flow numbers -- we don't have any yet.

Curious why this hasn't been taken down yet since your not a site sponsor.

Curious why this hasn't been taken down yet since your not a site sponsor.
If it's a one off used piece, he's fine.
I guess it gets sticky, if he's manufacturing multiples and selling them new?

Mark.

I own a fabrication shop, but this is the only one of these in existence. if I was selling more than even one, I would definitely become a site sponsor. Or even if this one sells. I'm not on here just to sell parts, I am still a normal person even though I own a business.

How does this compare to a Hogan?

I didn't know about the Hogan before, but it appears they aren't available anymore? I can't find somewhere to buy one.

This one is NOT a tube and fin design, it's a stacked bar and plate design, the core is a true 4.5" thick. I can't tell the dimensions on that one though, it talks about a core and tank exchange so whatever that is about I'm not sure.

Read this for the largest difference: The C-Bar Advantage

lol everyone asking about flow numbers like every fab shop has the appropriate equipment to accurately measure and compare the data in question.

Would like to see a picture of the inlet/outlet setup

lol everyone asking about flow numbers like every fab shop has the appropriate equipment to accurately measure and compare the data in question.

Would like to see a picture of the inlet/outlet setup

Yup, I don't have a flow bench, but I'll see if I can find one! Would be interesting!

WYSJK36l.jpg

8huwjEwl.jpg

mDq9CLKl.jpg

sjWUbPpl.jpg

yufBjrbl.jpg

This particular unit has AeroFlow coupler ends on it - but it can be modified to have whatever someone wants.

Back