Biggest Prostreet Field Ever?

Well, I will eat my words.

Congrats to everyone involved.

So here is the question: What drew so many people? The payout or the fact this wasn't during the points season? :pop:

We were #2 in points. But we knew rudy's was gonna be the place to be. So it wasnt worth risking breaking a week before.

This was the best run event i've been to. Beats out Scheids & TS by far. The level of douchery was WAY WAY down. Big props to Aaron and crew.

Give it 1-2 more years and this WILL be the biggest event in the country. I'm sure Rudy's is already working on making it bigger and better.

This was the best run event i've been to. Beats out Scheids & TS by far. The level of douchery was WAY WAY down. Big props to Aaron and crew.

Give it 1-2 more years and this WILL be the biggest event in the country. I'm sure Rudy's is already working on making it bigger and better.

X2 it was an awesome event very good show. Had a great time not never been big into the racing but the pro street trucks that were there were a class act very fun to watch them. Event couldn't of went any better

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Not one single break or by run. It was the best race in pro street diesel history. Almost every race was close also, so that made it much more exciting. 1/8th mile racing is the way to go for this class.

Not one single break or by run. It was the best race in pro street diesel history. Almost every race was close also, so that made it much more exciting. 1/8th mile racing is the way to go for this class.

Boooooo. But also my thoughts.

Thanks Rudy for putting on a great show ! It seemed to be very well run and went smoothly. It would have been great to see the finals but thats racing and the weather. I know I will be back if he has it again next spring with hopefully no more broken throttle cables . It must have something to do with trying to push your foot through the floor on launch. Lol

Joefarmer, did they only take top 16 in the index classes?
I meant the 16 truck prostreet field. I believe they had a 32 car bracket for both 7.00 and 7.70. I cannot confirm because I only looked at the bracket to cross my name off.

Here's the tree before the first round of PS. It'll probably be unreadable once tapatalk resizes it, but I'll give it a whirl anyway.

EDIT: Can't read chit...

First round:

Deutsch - 5.63 @ 128
Briggs - 6.77 @108

Hair - 6.45 @ 111
Smith - 6.45 @ 108

Wilder - 6.10 @ 68
Santjer - 6.62 @110

M. Sullivan - 6.23 @ 120
Block - 6.59 @ 106

S. Sullivan - 5.66 @ 132
Jelich - 6.70 @ 106

Shadday - 6.32 @119
House - 6.54 @ 112

Palmer - 5.82 @ 118
Gilbert - 6.60 @ 102

Proctor - 6.26 @ 113
Graves - 6.54 @ 110

Second round:

Deutsch
Smith

Wilder
M. Sullivan

S. Sullivan
Shadday

Palmer
Proctor

Third Round:

S. Sullivan
Proctor

Wilder
Smith

Finals:

S. Sullivan
Wilder

Did the Armor truck from Alberta make it, I thought they said they were going?

Back