Biggest Prostreet Field Ever?

Probably the Shop... given Anthony's propensity to break $hit this year, he will need a place to go wrench

Lmao, well then theres the Quality Inn and the Hilton right next to each other. Hilton has better parking. As close to the shop as you can stay without sleeping at Rudy's. It's about 45 minutes to the track

So who is coming out for Pro Street?

What are the trucks we will see that haven't raced in a while.

I'll be there in my 10 second ride. Somebody has to be last. Phil Taylor is out.

For you? 12,000 lbs and you can't even use OEM brakes!

If I make it to Rudy's it's going to be hard to compete at 12,000 lbs. Lol. I don't need oem brakes I have a parachute but I would like to use my trans brake at the line if it's allowed.

So is there any rules posted somewhere?

Thanks
Brett

The old rules never allowed for a trans break in Pro-Street and the weight limit for the 2wd truck was 4500 lbs and 5500 lbs 4x4. That said with the way rules have been changing it makes for a good guessing game today.

Have you ever actually seen that rule enforced at an outlaw event chase? At TS they just slap a number on your truck and off you go. Hell there were people who had nitrous bottles hooked up in the cab and weren't even strapped down the one year I was there.

Have you ever actually seen that rule enforced at an outlaw event chase? At TS they just slap a number on your truck and off you go. Hell there were people who had nitrous bottles hooked up in the cab and weren't even strapped down the one year I was there.

Trucks have been scaled @ TS and Scheid for years.

Yes, we had to hang 200lb in order to continue into eliminations two years ago.

Last edited:
Dennis lies!!! He told me at scheid cage fury is done. The engine is coming out and going into a truck called Endevor... Can you validate these facts Tim?

Truth. Its going into Rons truck. The Suncoast truck called Endeavor

iPhonePicsVids-998-150x150.jpg

Pretty sure 2 years ago I heard that ts engine was going into Ron's truck

Back