Billet bock?

Several places you can have one cut. How much money you got ?

I know a few fellas from Haas. I'm sure an x5 could rip one out but I don't know any one that has one? I don't know how well they would hold up to everyday driving?

i agree with unbroken, and why would you want aluminum? your strength would suffer alot.

Woodruff is the only one I know of selling them. Its steel. Aluminum well Give dart a Call im sure they are willing to cut you one out for some $$$ LOL

Good idea, but for that money I'd probably do it only in a pure drag racing application, and it would be a solid block, not a water block for strength.

WDI%20pic%20BilletBlock%20machine.JPG

BBD

Cummins made a aluminum block. It has a P pump. It is sitting in a hallway in Columbus in the building with all of the engine dyno's. Go get some black ski masks and grab it.

Something like this ?

Attachments

• Aluminum_1.JPG
    Aluminum_1.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 230
  • Aluminum_2.JPG
    Aluminum_2.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 142
Well, its sitting on a engine display stand assembled so I don't know what the underside of the head looks like.

Will Cummins switch to a CG block? Would that be better than an Aluminum block?

Who runs an aluminum bock?

I'm sorry, but what the HELL is an aluminum "bock"?

Shame on everyone of you who assumed he meant Block. You never know with this guy... he's li'ble to call up Woodruff and order a six pack.

Burner, perhaps you could pm member displacedtexan for some help, he seems to like Shiner Bock. Maybe he knows what and where you can get "Aluminum Bock." I bet it tastes like deodorant in a glass if you can find it.

If you can't spell it you don't need it, or need to know who has it. I don't give a flyin' fudge what "it" is.

AsTroSS, you're amazing. I have no idea how your Estonian ass gets so many cool Cummins pictures and antique component drawings from all the way over in Russia's back yard, nor do I want to. If you ever get the gumption for some espionagein' state side, let me know. I'll buy you a bock. :hehe:

I'm sorry, but what the HELL is an aluminum "bock"?

Shame on everyone of you who assumed he meant Block. You never know with this guy... he's li'ble to call up Woodruff and order a six pack.

Burner, perhaps you could pm member displacedtexan for some help, he seems to like Shiner Bock. Maybe he knows what and where you can get "Aluminum Bock." I bet it tastes like deodorant in a glass if you can find it.

If you can't spell it you don't need it, or need to know who has it. I don't give a flyin' fudge what "it" is.

AsTroSS, you're amazing. I have no idea how your Estonian ass gets so many cool Cummins pictures and antique component drawings from all the way over in Russia's back yard, nor do I want to. If you ever get the gumption for some espionagein' state side, let me know. I'll buy you a bock. :hehe:

I think AstroSS is an undercover Cummins Spy Lol !!

BTW I could probably build an Aluminum Bock or even a Steel Bock for someone all they would need is just a fat wallet.

Last edited:
Back