Billet Flex plate, TC, +2 pan, Valve Body, 47RE

jp79

I'm pulling my 47re next week for a 5spd swap, all parts have 1400 miles on them. As stated I have a BD billet tripple disc converter ( enhanced stall), Bd valve body and the billet flex plate. All internals are available , I don't know what the major problem is other than 1st and overdrive have dropped so it got towed home. I didn't want to ruin any of the good parts. Shafts are OEM.

BD TC part number 1070215X - make offer I bought it for 1000.00
BD Flex plate (black) fits 94-07 5.9 - 350
BD Valve Body 47RE or RH - 350
Tranny Temp gauge (black sunpro) red back light, $20

BD finned aluminum cooling tranny pan. Its plus 2 qts. $200 shipped

1996 12 valve 47re parts are located in PA, will be able to start pulling stuff on monday.

Pan and flex sold.

Pictures to follow on the Converter and Valve body.

I have the tranny pulled and parts seperated.

Minus the parts listed above for sale, All the shafts are intact. I drove it to the shop last night to tear it down (no 1st or OD) I had just replaced the input with a OEM but I have not inspected to see the condition of the remain internals. (would need rebuilt or just uses as a core) Pm me a offer. I can pallet and have a a buisness for pickup.

Valve body is available still, Make an offer or I will trade for a TRAC Loc or like setup for a Dana 70 rear.

Nope I had put a new OEM intermediate and input in it but then again not too many hard pavement launches just roll on! Think my case was warped. never broke a shaft just everything else.

Back