Billet HTS 48RE 04.5

Chris Blevins

Thinking about selling my complete billet trans, billet flywheel, billet input, billet intermediate, billet output, suncoast converter, and all the bells and whistles HTS does to the inside. It is still in my 04.5 truck and has 10,000 miles on it you are more than welcome to come drive the truck and see how it shifts. I returned the truck back stock and the is the last item that i have to sell. I also have the build sheet on it. Well not need a core on this either, it's around a 7200 dollar build give or take a few bucks. It's better to email me about questions blevins_c@hotmail.com 5500 OBO.

Chris

ive got the same one in my truck it was a good investment. when I give it hell it never misses a beat

I really hate to get rid of it but now I have a stock truck and no need for it. Great people to deal with!!!!

Thinking about selling my complete billet trans, billet flywheel, billet input, billet intermediate, billet output, suncoast converter, and all the bells and whistles HTS does to the inside. It is still in my 04.5 truck and has 10,000 miles on it you are more than welcome to come drive the truck and see how it shifts. I returned the truck back stock and the is the last item that i have to sell. I also have the build sheet on it. Well not need a core on this either, it's around a 7200 dollar build give or take a few bucks. It's better to email me about questions blevins_c@hotmail.com 5500 OBO.

Chris

Any chance this will work in my 05'? Thanks

Samzram, sorry I want to sell the trans and flexplate together.

Big Stu, no it wont work in a 05, you would have to send it to hts to change some things I think the case, and valve body.

Samzram, sorry I want to sell the trans and flexplate together.

Big Stu, no it wont work in a 05, you would have to send it to hts to change some things I think the case, and valve body.

what exactly is different between the 04.5 and 05 48re?

I thought they were the same for 04.5-07.

The 05 and ups and the same, 04.5 has a TV cable and the 05 and up has a TV motor you could switch the case and something in the valve body but not for sure what it is.

Im in the same boat with the post count for pm's. This would work in an '03 right? Shipping to 93277 if you still have it. Thanks

Its in northern arkansas. I sent an e-mail to hts to make sure on the stall as soon as I hear something I will let you know.

I will also trade for 4x4 atvs, side by sides, snapon/mac tool box's, old jeeps, tools, trailers, etc.

Back