Black clouds 2

Norcalblksmoke

NorCal Black Smoke
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Last year Josh and I wanted to make our event stand out and be as unique as possible. He and I share a passion for guns, and so do many of our pulling friends. What better Prize than a gun. This year we are teaming up with Alquist Arms and we have some really Kick Ass 1st place prizes.

1st place 2.6 1 AR-15
Sponsored by HMS Diesel

1st place Super Stock Gas Truck 1 AR-15
Sponsored by Morrill Industries

1st place for King of the Sled.. Gas vs. Diesel 1 AK-47
Sponsored by O-Not Pulling

1 AR-15 for a Raffle Prize.
Sponsored by NorCal Black Smoke & Alquist Arms

Each Riffle Prize will be engraved as well with some really unique engraving(pics to come soon).

King of the Sled will be the top tbd Trucks from each pull classes, Gas trucks vs Diesel trucks. Gas trucks will be allowed to weigh 8000lbs. This is not to be confused with our OUTLAW Diesel Class either. That is a separate class altogether.

RAFFLE TICKETS are 5.00 a piece, Or 7 for 20.00
You will be able to purchase tickets at Alquist Arms as well prior to the event.

I hope this is a motivating factor to come out and pull, or watch the intense competition when this large of a 1st place prize is up for grabs!!!

PRE-ORDER UPDATE:

If you prepay via PayPal, you will get admission covered for yourself, 1 T-Shirt, and 7 Raffle tickets. A 60.00 Value for only $20.00

If you would like to Pre-pay for your Sled Fee, You CAN do that as well, 40.00, and I will just add your name to a list.

Norcalblacksmoke@gmail.com

Attachments

• NCBS BC2 v1.3.jpg
    NCBS BC2 v1.3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
Back