Blairs Garage grand opening and dyno day

olegreen95

My name is Tim Blair and have recently opened a automotive and diesel repair and performance shop in Lebanon OH there will be a dyno dynamics loaded dyno from 12 to 8 on Sun May 6 three runs for $75 all are welcome, thank you

Nice job Tim with the shop. If I can make, I'll come down. Are you putting the land cruiser on the dyno

Nice job Tim with the shop. If I can make, I'll come down. Are you putting the land cruiser on the dyno

Is this the land cruiser that pulled at Wilmington last year? That thing was sweet! Wish I could make the open house....

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting ya Tim heard alot of good things. May have to put my dually on the dyno if I can get a few things done by then.

sorry guys takes me a bit sometimes to get back on here been really busy which is great yes i had the landcruiser at the pulls in wilmington but it wont on the dyno because im building a twin turbo engine for it to see what she will handle and it wont be done in time. hopefully have some big number trucks and cars coming out, the address is 755 Columbus Ave Lebanon OH 45036 close to downtown lebanon

Looks like we should have some decent weather! I hope to see alot of trucks.

Back