Blue chip problems!!! Help!!

99 12valve

So ive had the bluechip on for about 3 weeks now. Runs amazing and fuels hard. But the other day the screen went crazy on me. Any help would be great. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369794008.971622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad ground.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Its grounded into were the instructions told me to ground it to. If i turn it off and then back on it works just fine.

I just went through the same thing. Check all your connections and make sure you don't have any nicks in the siamese wire that runs to the pump. If you use a scotch lock double check that connection and even clean it. That little connector gets dirtier than you think.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This is one of the reasons many of Blue Chip's fueling boxes spent more time in the parcel delivery trucks than on a truck being used.When they worked,they were hard to beat but they spent more time getting fixed which is why many went to other avenues for power.

I had zero problems with any of my bluechip stuff. Maybe I got lucky but if I ever run a vp again I'll have his stuff on it.

How are you tapping the pump?

It was tapped with a t-connector but i just took it off this morning. Idk i feel like my edge comp fuels harder than the blue chip. The blue chip was smooth with the power but i like my edge more. Thanks for the help guys. And what could i stack with the edge to pull more rpm's out of her.

Back